Part 33

Jungkook is in his room. He just got back from class. Its still early so he decides to take a rest.

He dreams.

In this dream there's a guy. He's handsome, but for some reason he can't really tell who he is. He has silver hair, he tall, slim, and has a deep voice.

He almost seems like V. But why is Jungkook dreaming about him?

Jungkook wakes up. He texts V:

Jungkook jumps out of his bed, and fixes his hair and clothes

Jungkook jumps out of his bed, and fixes his hair and clothes. I'm his mind he's thinking of what to say.

He hears a knock. It's V.

Jungkook opens the door.

"Hey come in" he says.

"So what's up?" V asks.

Jungkook is hesitant.

"So remember you told me about your ex? And how you was ruined by him? And that you didn't think you could fall for anyone again?"

V looks at him confused.

"Yea Kook, why?"

Jungkook changes his expression of nervous to confident.

"I'm not saying you have to return the feelings, because you don't. Don't feel obligated please, but something is going on with me. I think it's you. I've never felt this way before. I feel safe with you. Even though we're just friends and have only known each other for a little while. It's hard to explain." Jungkook stands up and walks over to V, who's sitting on Jackson's bed.

V looks at him and smiles. "Kook have you ever been with anyone?"

Jungkook answers honestly. "I've never had a real relationship. I've had a couple hook ups, but it's been a long time. I just never felt a connection with anyone.... Til now. With you."

V grabs his hand. "Kook, I like you, I do. But please understand, I'd like to be friends first longer. After my ex, I didn't think if be able to feel those things again. But I am, and to be honest I'm scared. Because they are coming so fast and strong. Every time we sleep in your bed, I feel at home. And if we were to rush, I don't think I'd be able to keep up. I need to take it slow. Do you understand? Is that okay?"

Jungkook squeezes Vs hand as a reassurance. "Of course it's okay V. I had to let you know what was in my head. Besides, being your friend is more important right now. But just know, I'm here when you're ready to explore more." He winks at V, and V smiles back.

V feels that tug again seeing Jungkook smile.