Part 74

They sleep for a couple hours. Waking up in each other's arms felt like heaven to both of them.

V gets up to use the bathroom and Jungkook texts the others:

V comes out and can't help but smile.

"So hey, the guys want us to meet them at our regular spot. You up to it?" Jungkook asks.

"I'm assuming you already said yes?" V says laughing.

"Uh yeah. Is that okay?"

"Kook baby yeah, let's go! We need to get out of here for a while. It's been a week."

They get ready and head out to meet the others. When they get the the restaurant, they see the guys smiling and laughing. They missed this.

"Hey my Bros!" Hobi jumped up and ran to V and Jungkook.
The others greeted them, while they sat down.

"So guys" Joon said slyly. "What's up?"

Jungkook blushed and V giggled.

"Well, let's just say that Kook and I are great. On better terms, and we love each other." V says.

The others all smiled and gave words of support. Jin however was curious about the incident.

"Tae, how are you? Like, really? After... You know."

"Jin, look, I appreciate your concern and worry, but please, not here. Not now."

The others scolded Jin. But V understood his concern. He just wished it could have been talked about else where.

"So guys, what shall we do now. Since we are all out and together?" Jimin jumped in.

"Movie? Bowling? Arcade?" BamBam said.

"V and Yoongi grinned and said "BOWLING!" at the same time. The rest agreed and they left to go bowling.

They played 4 games. Jungkook winning each one. No-one knew he was this good!

"Well since I won and I feel bad, I'll buy you all ice cream, yea?"

The guys agreed and Jungkook left to get their treats.

Yoongi walked over to V.

"So you two good now?"

"Yea, actually Yoon, were great. I let him know my real feelings, and he said he loved me. Like really loved me. That he's in love with me."

"Woah, man. That's a lot coming from Kook. I don't think I've ever heard or known I him saying those words like that."

"Well then I feel honored and very privileged then. Yoon, he's so special to me. I never thought I'd be able to love like this again. But here I am. I fucking love that man. So much."

"I'm glad. He deserves it and so do you."