Part 24

While everyone is eating, Jungkook turns to V.

"Y'know, the sunset is even better than the sun rise? You should come with me to see it."

Jin overhearing "yea V you should. It's amazing, plus Kook here takes great photos."

V agrees to go. Feeling excited, but he knows he should be calm. After everything with his ex, he wants to take everything slow. He's still hurt and confused. He likes this group of guys a lot. They all have seemed to accept him. Which was good. V didn't think things would happen to quickly. But he's not going to complain.

Some time goes by, and everyone had finished eating. Yoongi and Jimin left early since they had a short class. Joon, Jackson, and Jin left to go watch a movie. Hobi, Jungkook, and V were still at the restaurant.

"Ok guys I'm gonna head back." Hobi says getting up.

"Uhm ok, be careful and I'll see you later." Kook says waving.

V and Jungkook pay for everything and head out. They go back to the dorms. They had agreed to meet later so watch the sun set. But as time gets closer,V gets nervous.

His ex wasn't the nicest guy. He wasn't very affectionate, and when he was it wasn't really the king V liked nor wanted. He promised himself right there, in his dorm, that he would be careful.

Jungkook texts V:

He opens his door to find Jungkook standing there

He opens his door to find Jungkook standing there. He had a blanket in his hand along with a camera.

"Let's go" Jungkook says to him.

V grabs his phone off the side table, and walks out the door.