Part 25

They get to a small open field just outside of campus. V noticed it was close to the bench they went to before.

Jungkook sits his camera down and starts spreading the blanket out.

"Help me ya?" He says with his bunny smile.

V bends down to help him with the blanket. They sit down, and V hears a shutter.

"Already?" He says with a snort.

Jungkook snorts back "yea man can't miss a good shot. It's just starting to set. The colors are amazing!"

The two sit and watch as the sun starts to fully set. V takes out his phone and snaps a few pictures. Jungkook is watching him as he takes the pictures. He brings his camera up to his eye and quickly bring it back down. He grabs his phone and snaps a picture of V.

"Aye, what you doing?" V says loudly

"What? Haha you took one of me, so now I need one of you. Y'know, for my phone contact."

V laughs. Knowing he's right.

The sun sets, and Jungkook gets up to start getting ready to leave. V doesn't want to go yet.

"Hey Kook, let's watch the stars for a bit. It's so clear out tonight."

V grabs Jungkooks hand, sending a small shiver up Jungkooks arm. Jungkook sits back down and looks up. 'Hes right' he thinks to himself.

Jungkook looks over at V and sees how invested he is in the stars. He finds himself really admiring his face. He soon snaps out of it, and the touch of the chilly wind.

"Oh you cold Kook?" V asks.

"Yea a little. It's chilly out here" Jungkook answers.

V grabs his jacket and drapes it on Jungkooks shoulders. He instantly felt warm. Jungkook didn't notice he blushed. But V did.

V was surprised at himself for this action, but told himself 'its the polite thing to do'.