Part 23

There was a knock at the door. Jungkook waked over to open it, knowing it was V.

"Uh, hey guys. What's up?" He asked.

"I need you all to sign down please, except you, Jackson."

"Joon, what's going on?" Jackson asked.

Hobi is staring at them and smiling "just do it already!"

Jackson now understands what's going on. He grabs Joons arm and give him a soft 'okay'. Joon starts talking.

"So I have something to tell all of you. And V I know you're new, but you got it right away, so I thought you should be here for this too. But the rest of you, please don't make this into a big deal, k?"

He takes a deep breath

"Jackson and I are dating. We have been for a while now. So I guess that's means we are gay, and we are together."

Hobi jumps up clapping.

"I knew it!"

V gives Jackson a soft yet knowing smile. Jimin and Yoongi share a glance, but then look at Joon as if they already knew. Jungkook had a feeling, thanks to Hobi, but was glad they came out.

"So Jin" Yoongi starts.

"Shut it Yoongi!" Jin says. "Im not gay. Nor will I ever be. I like women. I just haven't found one yet!"

Hobi sits down. He's calm. "You guys already know my story. I'm not attracted to just one gender. Whatever grabs my attention I go for. Maybe even V here!" He jokes.

V gets up, feeling a little awkward thanks to Hobi.

"So now that's cleared up, lunch? On me!"

The rest follow suit and get up. All going to their rooms to get ready. They head to the same restaurant they ate at the night before. V really liked it. When they get there, V goes out of his way to sit next to Jungkook. Which didn't bother anyone. Noone really seemed to notice anyways.

As they are ordering their food Yoongi gets a text from Joon.