Part 26

V feels a small tug at his heart. Jungkook lays back on the blanket and let's out a sigh.

"What's up Kook?"

V lays back too.

"Really, it's nothing. Just that, noone else has done this with me. They just won't. They say it's too mushy." Jungkook answers back.

V smiles. "Well Kook, consider me your star gazing buddy now!"

V places his hand on Jungkooks. Not really knowing what or why he was doing it. But to his surprise, Jungkook didn't move. Or even flinch.

Jungkook felt Vs hand on his. It was soft. Warm. Big.

Jungkook sits for a bit, but then gets curious.

"V, what happened to your parents?"

V removed his hand and sat up. He knew Jungkook was only trying to get to know him. So he decides to tell his story.

"My parents died in a car accident a few years ago. So I had to live with my grandparents. Which was fine, but different. I feel somewhat responsible for their accident because they were coming to get me from school."

V trails off, wiping a tear.

Jungkook notices and sits up.

"V I'm so sorry. But you know it couldn't have been your fault."

V looks over at him and smiles. He knows deep down it's not his fault, but he still feels guilty.

"I know, it just sucks. But hey, I've had my family and some great friends to help me out." V says.

Jungkook feels bad for asking but he's glad he knows.

V starts again. "Funny story actually. My grandma is the first to know about me being gay. She's the one I came out to. My parents never got the chance to know. When I told her, she said she already knew and laughed at me. She told me she loved me and would always accept me no matter what."

This made Jungkook smile. His heart was full of happiness over this.

"V, only my friends know about me. My dad won't accept it, and I think my mom knows. We just don't talk about it. We don't see each other enough to bring it up. But I think I'm okay with that. Really. I'm happy knowing my friends accept me. And V, I'm glad you're one of them."