Part 47

It's a week later and Hobi had hit it off with BamBam. The guys accepted him in their "group" and everyone was getting along.

Jin had been acting weird lately and anytime they asked about it, he brushed them off.

V and Jungkook had been taking turns sleeping at each other's rooms and became extremely comfortable around each other. To the point of being in the room together while showering. However, neither of them had seen the other naked. Not even shirtless.

Until today.

V was combing his hair while Jungkook was showering. He turned the water off pulled the curtain back slightly.

"Mind handing me my towel" he said with a wink.

V grabbed the towel and gave it to Jungkook without looking at him. Jungkook stepped out of the shower, towel around his waist and V saw him in the mirror. Standing behind him, staring. V smiled and turned around. Admiring his boyfriends chest. He placed his hand on it and ran his fingers down to his abdomen. The muscles were very defined, and V had NO idea he was this built.

Jungkook let out a soft sigh. He hadn't been touched in a long time. He grabbed V's hand and brought it up to his mouth. He placed a small kiss on his knuckles. V blushed and could feel his neck and chest heat up.

"Is this okay?" Jungkook asked. He didn't want things to go to far. He was being considerate to V. V smiled and gave a nod. To be honest, V was enjoying his boyfriends soft chest. He kept running his fingers across it, and admiring him. Until Jungkook ran his hand down Vs chest. Starting to pull up on V's shirt, V started looking panicked. Jungkook noticed and stopped.

"I'm sorry" V said. "Give me a minute, yea?" V walked out of the bathroom, leaving Jungkook behind.

Jungkook was okay with this. he knew V needed to breathe. He knew it was going to take a little time, and he was perfectly ok with that. But what he didn't expect, was to see V shirtless sitting on his bed.

He walked over to V and sat down.

"Well this is new". He said to V.

V looked over at Jungkook.

"Yea it is, but I feel like I should at least try more."

With that, V grabbed Jungkook by the wrists and pulled him onto his lap. Jungkook was taken aback by this sudden move, but didn't object.

"Tae, are you sure this is okay"? He asked.

"Shut up Kook and let me do this" V said right before he pushed their lips together.