Chapter 14

• Dedicated to Lionel Messi <3

Emily's POV

"So Emily Thorn, Will you be my girlfriend?"

That was the question that took my breath away. It left me speechless for a couple of seconds. I just looked back at Adam, and all I see is him giving me puppy eyes. I thought about this and I think I know what I'm going to say.

" Adam, You know I like you, but-" I said, but was interrupted by Adam himself.

" But you'll say no." He replied as he looked at the ground in shame.

" No, I was going to say Yes." I said as a smile grew on my face, and he looked up at me and smiled.

"Really? " He asked.

" Yea I mean only a stupid person would say no, and let me tell you I'm really smart." I stated as he laughed and then kissed me. This wasn't like any other kiss, his lips felt soft and warm they were sliding and gliding smoothly. Both of our eye were fully closed, enjoying each second of the moment. His hands were pulling me closer to his body, until our chest touched and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I ran my hands through his silky brown hair. Right now my heart was beating rapidly, and I could tell his was too.

When I finally pushed off from the kiss, Both of us were panting heavily, out of breath and speechless. I'm so glad I said yes, even though Megan's going to make the living hell out of me. He cleared his throat.

" Damn, I don't know about you but that felt amazing." He said as he was holding my hands in between the Jail Cell bars. I chuckled and started to smile again at him.

" Yea, I cant wait for tomorrow." I stated as he smiled back confused.

" And why's that?"

" Because you're leaving this ugly jail." I replied.

" Ha And what naughty things are you going to do to me, when I leave." He said as a smirk grew on his face. I playfully hit his arm and he pretend to act hurt. I rolled my eyes and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. That made my face turn into a bright tomato.

" Well, I have to go, Aunt Linda said she'll pay your bail tomorrow morning." I said as he still grabbed my hand.

" Aw Bye Babe." He said as his smirk grew larger. I rolled my eyes and started to walk away. I felt so helpless leaving him there. The next person I have to deal with is Eva Haul, and it is not going to be pretty.

===============================================================================

I arrived at the Haul's house and let me tell you these people have the biggest mansion on the block. It was a bit bigger than Aunt Linda's, and it looked like a palace. I almost shed a tear of how majestic it is. I walked up into the huge front door and rang the door bell. Surprisingly it was Mr. Haul. He was a strong, sophisticated, middle age man. He looked like an older version of Colton, except this version had a beard.

" You must be Emily! I've heard great things about you." Mr. Haul said he invited me inside. I smiled at him, He seemed so happy according to everything that has happen to his son.

" Hello, Mr. Haul is Eva home?" I asked as I tried to observe the interior of the house.

"Yea she's upstairs, in her room, 4th door to the right." He said as he pointed out the stair case. As I thank him, I went upstairs and went to the 4th door on the right. I opened the door and saw Eva sitting on her bed , with her laptop.