[1]

[THERE IS A REWRITE OUT FOR THIS BOOK! It would be greatly appreciated if you read that! :)]

Y/n POV

I had my eyes closed, quietly humming a sad song to myself.

'Why the hell is my life so sad?' I thought to myself. 'Maybe it's because I know I'll always truly be alone... Or because of tha--' My thoughts were cut short as I heard loud, obnoxious knocking at my bedroom door.

"Y/NNNN!!! I KNOW YOU'RE BEING ALL SAD N' SHIT IN THERE," Sadie yelled loudly. I laughed to myself quietly.

Sadie is my best friend, I've been friends with her since I was in middle school. She's been here with me through it all; The death of my sister, through high school, and through the death of my parents.

She didn't know about my self-harming though. I had started in the summer before high school started. I have had my slate clean for about five months now.

I finally got over my ex boyfriend, Zackary, five months ago. It still hurts, but I did it. And over these 5 months, cutting or hurting myself in general has been so tempting the more I fail at doing simple things in my miserable life.

I got off my bed. I placed my s/c feet flat against the soft f/c rug that was across the cold hardwood floor. I went over to my closet and stared at the fabric of my favourite hoodie.

I live in a world where you can't see the colour that matches your soulmate eye colour until you meet them. The fabric of my favourite hoodie is gray, but it ocationally flickered to a beautiful shade of blueish-green.

I grabbed it, and held it in my arms tightly. I sniffed at it slightly; I could smell my perfume laced into the soft fabric that flickered between multiple shades of gray.

I pulled the hoodie over my head and over my chest. I adjusted my hoodie to fit how I liked it and completely avoided my mirror as I headed to my door.

I unlocked my white bedroom door and standing there was my roomie.

The twenty year old five foot nine New Zealand girl stood close to my doorway.

Sadie's long platinum blonde hair that's dyed sunset orange at the tips was pulled into a high ponytail with her bangs swiped to the left across her forehead. Sadie had a kind look in her night sky blue as she grinned at me brightly.

Her adorable genuine smile made a blush spread across Sadie's freckled cheeks lightly. Sadie took a second to fix her large circle-lensed glasses.

I noticed Sadie's outfit: a TØP shirt that she cropped by hand, black leggings with black converse and band bracelets from Hot Topic covering her arms and rings also from the store covered her fingers.

"You came out of your shell! C'mon, let's go out to eat, and after I have a beautiful place that me and some friends are gonna meet up at. Do you wanna come with when I meet them?" She asked with a smile still stretched across her face. I shook my head and smiled.

"You enjoy your time with your friends. But first, FOOD!" I yelled. Sadie nodded and gladly followed me to my car and she jumped in the passenger seat.

I put the keys into ignition and turned them to turn the car on. The air came blasting, along with the music.

Sadie changed the radio channel to her favourite pre-set one with her favourite music artists and off we went to go get food from q fast food restaurant!

♥💜💜♥💜💜♥💜💜♥💜💜♥

If you enjoy my content, you should give a follow! If you liked this first chapter, you should give it a vote! I would also really like you guys opinions, so please comment!

If you see any spelling errors, please point them out so I can fix them. And before I go, what do you guys think of Sadie?

Anyway, love to all, give more than you get, and be kind!

Peace Out,

-Harper_Lillie ♥

680 Words