[10]

I don't know if you guys knew or not, but when you're put 51/50 you are such a threat to yourself or others that they keep you in a special wing in hospitals because you still need medical attention physically. Or something like that. I think. Idk.

I also know that John's personality it off. But idfc. I love him and I wanted to write something about him before I got his personality down which was a bad idea.

He's gonna keep the same personality for this book, cuz it gives me uwu vibes.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Y/n's POV

Sadie walked out of the room yet again to talk to the nurses and I talked quietly with John.

"Sooo... what's your favourite colour?" John asked. I smiled softly and my face flushed.

"Uh... f/c or your eye colour, I can't pick." I said, making John smile. John's face also lit up with a blush.

John grabbed my hand gently and kissed it lightly. "Such a pretty person you are~" My eyes widened from the sudden switch in personalities and I blushed in embarrassment.

Sadie walked back in the room with a sly smile and I looked at her confused.

My facial expression quickly changed to one of horror as I realized she got a photo.

"Sadie!!" I yelled anxiously. Sadie laughed a little. "Don't worry, I won't do anything with it." Sadie cackled.

I saw four men step into my hospital room, lead by a doctor with one nurse on both of her sides.

"Y/n L/n... now that you are awake, we have something to discuss with you," the left nurse said.

I nervously clutched John's hand to my chest.

The doctor looked over her clipboard again and adjusted her glasses while looking at me with her brown eyes.

"For the next ninety days you will be staying at a psychiatric hospital. If your mental illness is still in such a horrid state, we will have to keep you there longer."