[3]

Been a while, huh? I've been without service or WiFi for a while now. 47 days to be exact. Haha, I can't really post in my other books but I can write chapters. We're going out today, so I have time to type up a chapter or two before we leave so I can post for you guys. I never really write in this story and I feel I should so I'm going to pause some of my other books and work on this one. So, enjoy guys!

-Harper_Lillie

□■□■□□■■□■■■□

Reader's POV

The panic attack ended and I took a breath.

In...

Out...

I sighed. Getting up, I walked out of the bathroom and shut the door behind myself. I stared at floor.

'I wonder what my soulmate looks like, what they act like, where they live... are they male or female? Or are they neither? Would they even like me?' I thought.

I shook my head, not a good idea to think like that...

Whatever. I walked up the stairs emotionlessly and walked into my room. I shut my door. Time to change...

Why'd I shut my door? Nobody's home anyway... UGH, I'm dumb.

I slipped off my f/c converse and placed them in my shoe rack. I carefully pull off my hoodie and then pull off my dark blue jeans.

I stared at the gray hoodie. It kinda looked like looking through a camera but it's too dark to really see too much colour. Then it flickered. For a second it was a beautiful bluish-green. It was a beautiful colour. I love it so much. But then it disappeared.

I yanked open my top right dresser drawer and grabbed black sweatpants and a f/c tanktop.

I closed the drawer and turned the light off before exiting the room. I shut the door and made my way to the kitchen.

I pulled out a bag of microwavable popcorn and punched in the numbers; 1-4-5. I opened the microwave and tossed the popcorn bag in and started the microwave.

I pulled open the fridge and grabbed a can of soda pop. I placed the can on the countertop and dug through the freezer. I found the pint of ice cream I hid from Sadie and placed that on the counter, too.

I closed the fridge and pulled open a drawer. I grabbed one of the smaller spoons I have in the drawer of clean silverware.

I grunted as the microwave timer went off and I opened the microwave. I grabbed the bag of popcorn and opened on of the upper cabinets. I pulled out a bowl that looked big enough and opened the popcorn bag before dumping the popcorn into the bowl.

I threw the empty bag away and grabbed the bowl of popcorn, pint of ice cream with the spoon, and the soda can. I made my way to the couch and set my snacks down on the coffee table and placed the soda can beside the snacks.

I got comfortable and grabbed the TV remote, turning on the TV. I changed the HDMI and saw a Netflix menu.

"Netflix and chill... litterally" I said to myself, chuckling slightly. I turned on my favourite show and ate away as I watched the fabulous show.

John's POV

I stood from the bathroom floor and took a deep breath. I stared at my reflection. At my shirt, specifically.

I was wearing a gray, flickering tee shirt. The shirt acationally flickered to a lovely e/c colour that I loved. I knew it was the colour of my soulmate's eyes, which is why these coloured shirts are my favourites.

I walked out of the bathroom, turning off the light and closing the door behind myself. I walked to the stairs and shouted, "Jaren, when are we meeting Dragon?!"

I heard a loud thump! And then a grunt. "Uh, we gotta leave in a few minutes?! Whyy?!?" He screeched back. I heard a thonk! And Jaren yelped, "OW!"

I'm guessing Tyler hit him. "Shut up..." I heard Tyler say. I chuckled and walked to my room.

Me and the guys from The Banana Bus Squad along with Smii7y moved into a pretty big house together last summer, during June. The house was pretty big, everyone had their own room large room plus a few spare bedrooms.

I pulled the door open, slipped on my shoes with socks and closed the door. As I walked downstairs I saw everyone downstairs already, waiting on me.

My face flushed just barely and we headed out, swim trunks played as shorts for all of us. We hopped into the two vans we have. And we headed out.

□■□■□■■■□□□□

The car ride was an hour long. The whole ride we goofed off or were on our phones. Once we got to the meeting place, which was a park called 'Shelly's Park Range', we spotted a girl.

Tyler rolled down the window, since Tyler knows what his sister looks like he recognised her. "HEY SIS" Tyler yelled to her. She turned, her blonde to orange ombré hair moved gently with her.

She looked towards us, her dark blue eyes scanning over all of us in the two vans. We parked the two vans beside each other on the left side of Dragon's white jeep.

We all got out of the vans, and walked to Dragon. "Jeez, you guy's vans look like the vans we imagine as kids. Like, 'get in the car, kiddo, I have candy!!'" Dragon says with an amused laugh.

We all laugh and Tyler says, "So guys, this is Dragon," "Real name; Sadie," Dragon cuts in. "Dragon is my sister." Tyler continues. Tyler wraps an arm around Sadie's shoulders and gestures towards us.

I look at the rest of the guys and my eyes land on Craig, AKA, Mini. Craig was looking at Sadie with the brightest shimmers in his eyes.

Sadie made eye contact with Craig and gasped. "Holy shit" she mumbled and ran towards Craig. Sadie's hair was in a ponytail and swished side-to-side as she ran towards Craig.

Sadie placed her hands either side of Craig's face and stared deeply into his eyes. "I have never seen a shade of blue that colour before..." Sadie gaped.

Craig raised his left hand and gently stroked the right side of Sadie's adorable freckled face. "I have never seen such a dark blue before." Craig whispered.

I coughed awkwardly. I support my friends and all, but I don't want to see all of my friends fall in love around me and me be stuck lonely. Craig and Sadie looked to the rest of us and smiled awkwardly.

"Com'mon, let's go swimming!" Sadie cheered happily, intertwining her slim fingers with Craig's. Sadie and Craig had been dating online for three months now, they were bound to meet. I'm happy for them.

We all went into the park range but Sadie led us to a part of the woods where the trees turned a light gray and the leaves on them turned a soft purple. Then there was a sudden drop, that lead to a stream.

There was a platform of stone before the stream. We all climbed down and set down the suppiles and laid out towels. Sadie grabbed a book and sat down to read and Craig sat beside her, the rest of us just jumped into the stream and enjoyed the cold water.

It was calm and rather quiet, other than us making a lot of noise. We splashed around at each other and threw small rocks and pebbles at each other for fun.

After a few hours, it became sunset. The sky turned beautiful colours; pink, purples, oranges, and yellows. The sun became a burning, firey red.

I wish I could share this beautiful sight with my soulmate.

🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤

I hope you guys enjoyed this part :)

-Harper_Lillie

1330 Words