[15]

Y/n's POV

I sat up and wiped the tears from my cheeks.

I patted the spot on the stiff bed next to me for Teania to sit down.

She took the hint, and walked over.

Sitting down she asked, "What is it you need to talk about?"

I clamped up and felt new tears brim my eyes as I bit my lip.

"Before they took me away, I met my soulmate.. he.. he's just like me, with so many problems.. and the only thing I can think about is how much I hurt him.."

Teania sympathetically looked at me and smiled out of pity.

"God gives his hardest fights to his strongest soilders, remember that. He's your soulmate, he'll try anything to get to you and to get you back," Teania said kindly.

I nodded and more tears dripped down my cheeks.

"Now now, we have to get to breakfast. After you change, of course." Teania said, gently wiping the tears from my cheeks for me.

I hadn't even noticed the stack of clothes Teania brought with her.

Teania stood up and grabbed the stack of clothes that she set on they desk.

She handed them to me with a small smile and I took the clothes from her.

"Thank you, Teania," I said to her politely.

Teania nodded with a kind smile, "Knock on the door when you're done changing and I'll open the door."

Teania walked out of the room and I slowly got up.

I stood shakily on my two feet and let out a shuddered breath.

I slowly changed into the clothes, which happened to be an oversized white sweater, new white undergarments, and black leggings.

I slipped on the socks that was with it and put on the white flats that was on top of the stack of clothes.

I gently knocked on the door twice and Teania let the door slide open.

Teania held on to my arm as I stumbled out of my room.

"Can you not walk properly?" Teania asked, looking into my e/c eyes with her brown ones.

I shook my head and gulped.

My thighs were throbbing in pain, so were my arms.

"We'll get your wraps redone after breakfast, okay?" Teania asked. I nodded lightly.

Teania helped me walk steadily down the hall and to the right.

We went further down the hall and to a big set of doors.

Teania knocked three times twice in a pattern.

The doors were opened by two guards and I let out a puff of air.

Teania helped me walk to the closest seat at a table.

I felt all the eyes of the others on me. I stared at my hands and I picked at my fingernails.

"A new girl!" I heard a girl whisper.

I looked up as footsteps approached me quite quickly.

I saw a girl who looked mid-twenties with blonde hair and brown eyes skip towards me.

My cheeks flushed in embarrassment as she sat across from me with a welcoming grin.

"I'm Lily! Lily Woods!" She greeted with a casual wink.