[18]

Just for that little bitch last time, I rated the whole book as mature. Bam. Suck my dick

I writing on my laptop rn so forgive me

John's POV

The next morning, I got up at exactly four am.

I couldn't sleep.

I didn't want to.

I missed Y/n.

I missed her loving embrace.

Her dazzling smile.

Her sparkling e/c eyes.

Her h/l soft, h/c hair.

Her soft hands.

Her s/c skin.

Her calming voice.

I missed everything.

"I need her back," I mumbled.

I climbed out of Y/n's bed and spotted my shoes.

I pulled them onto my feet slowly.

Yes, I slept in jeans, fuck you.

I picked up my phone and went out of the room, closing the door behind me.

I closed Y/n's bedroom door.

I went down the stairs slowly and quietly as to not wake up the other three people in the house.

Rubbing my eyes harshly, I collapsed onto the midnight blue couch and opened instagram on my phone.

3rd Person Limited

John scrolled through instagram for hours, just looking at the photos he had been tagged in that he hadn't seen yet.

It was strange but not uncommon that he was just zoned out of the real world.

it was about seven-thirty at this point; Evan, Sadie, and Craig were already awake and ready to go.

Evan walked towards John and tapped his shoulder, making John just ten feet in the air like some kind of superhuman cat.

"Time to go buddy..." Evan mumbled to John.

John nodded mutely.

Standing up, John made his way to the door and out to the car before anyone else.

Sadie made a look of pity while staring after John before she grabbed hers and Y/n's shared car keys.

Out to the car the trio went to meet up with their fourth member.

Once that all were in the car, off the four went to see Y/n.

.   .   .

Arriving several hours later, John jumped out of the car before Sadie even parked.

"H-Hello?!" John shouted as he ran into the building.

John realized he scared the poor front desk lady shitless and he apologized quickly.

"Uhm, I'm looking for Y/n? She was brought here yesterday I think.." John mumbled.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Sorry its short af

Love you all so much!

-Harper_Lillie *Muah!*

397 Words