[17]

Y/n's POV

Not knowing what to do, I stumbled after Teania.

I was hoping to see John, my soulmate.

I missed him so much.

My eyes welled up with tears and I took a breath.

Teania ran past the front desk with my wrist in her hand. The lady at the desk looked confused and I waved as we passed.

We ran down to the other wing, labeled East Wing.

Teania guided me quickly down the hallways and to another room with a silver plaque with Visitor Room 4 carved into it.

Standing outside of it was another nurse whose name I didn't care for.

I anxiously fiddled with my fingers as I waited for Teania to instruct me inside the small visitor room.

Teania flicked her wrist and motioned towards me with her hand as an act of approval.

My hands shook as I opened the door with anxiety holding a lump in my throat.

"...M-Mom?"

I felt tears sting at my eyes.

"Sweetie!" My mother shouted, she lunged from her seat to me and hugged me.

Tears cascaded down my cheeks softly as I cried.

I clutched my mothers fancy blouse in my hands as I wailed.

"Mom!" I sobbed.

She stroked my hair softly and murmured, "I'm so sorry sugar pea..."

I backed away from her slightly.

"Momma, w-what..." I hiccupped, "How did you find me? Why are you here? Why'd you come back...?"

My mom grabbed my hands and guided me to the couch in the visitor room.

"I... I guess I have some explaining to do, huh?" She asked.

I nodded slowly.

She sighed, "as you know, I disappeared from your life when you were three and your father raised you alone.. well, uh. That's not the full story,"

I looked at her expectantly.

She continued upon meeting my e/c eyes with her also e/c eyes.

Third POV

"Your father and I got divorced when you were two, and since we had divorced your father didn't want me around at all, so he started working with the court to file a restraining order." Rose L/n said softly to her daughter.

The broken girl hugged her mother close as tears escaped her beautiful e/c eyes.

The dainty aged woman tucked a lock of her long h/c hair behind her ear.

"I'm so sorry I haven't been here for you," Rose said lightly with an apologetic look.

"How did you find me here..?" The broken daughter asked with a soft look.

The woman who looked identical to her daughter other than skin condition smiled.

"I've tried for years to get your father to break the restraining order, but he never listened. When that didn't work I moved to looking around the web for you. I found you're a friend of that New Zealand Sadie woman," Rose explained.

Y/n's eyes widened and looked her over.

"I talked to your father some more when my research didn't exactly get me anywhere. He cracked. He gave me your number and your address. I messaged you a few times, but then your father called me and told me that you were here, he was the first to know." Rose continued.

"I came to see you as soon as I got in my car. I think I was speeding the whole way here, considering I got three tickets." Rose chuckled with tears going down her lightly wrinkled face.

Y/n sobbed into her mothers chest and apologized for ruining her nice blouse.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Have a lovely day you fools XOXO

-Harper_Lillie 💋

600 Words