[14]

With John~

John had been broken the last few hours.

After the guards took Y/n away, John had started sobbing.

He had run down to the front desk and begged for information on his soulmate.

The woman wouldn't give in, she couldn't give away any information on the girl until twenty-four hours had passed.

Sadie was right there next to John.

They took her housemate.

Her metaphorical sister.

Her best friend.

After some time had passed, Craig and Evan returned with the food.

Craig was immediately concerned as to why his friend and his girlfriend were both sitting in the waiting room with teary eyes and tear-stained cheeks.

Evan and Craig got everything explained to them quickly, and Sadie did it all with tears in her eyes.

"T-They took her away, Craig..!" Sadie sniffled out quietly.

Craig sat beside her and gently rubbed circles into her back.

John was just sitting with his head in his hands, all of them could hear his quiet sobs.

"C'mon. Let's head back to your place, Sadie, and eat. We can get some rest and then head out to visit Y/n," Evan said soothingly.

John looked up with red, puffy eyes and hiccupped, "They won't give us her location for another twenty-four hours.."

Sadie patted John's shoulder lightly and said, "I'm on her emergency contact list, they'll give me her location."

John nodded and sat still in his seat as Sadie went to the front desk whilst wiping her eyes with her BTS hoodie sleeves.

Sadie walked back to the three males a few minutes later. "I got her location, but it'll take seven hours to get there, and it's in Wyoming," Sadie informed.

"Okay, come on. Craig, catch a cab," Evan said. Craig nodded.

Evan got John to stand and they all went to the street. They stood outside for a few minutes and Craig waved down a cab.

They all climbed inside and Sadie told the driver her address.

Fifteen minutes later and they arrived.

Craig paid for Sadie, since she didn't have her money on her, and they all went inside as the cab drove off.

Sadie unlocked the door and flipped the light switch.

At least the ambulance and police were nice enough to clean up the bathroom.

Continuing onward, the four went to the kitchen and ate in pure, utter silence.

John barely touched his food.

It only took three minutes of him staring at his plate of food for him to slid it away and say, "I'm sleeping in Y/n's room, I hope you don't mind,"

Sadie shook her head, "no, go ahead."

After eating, Evan headed up to the guest bedroom, and Sadie and Craig went to Sadie's room.

John laid awake in Y/n bed, letting the smell of her sheets take over his senses.

John did indeed feel the painful racking of his dear soulmate crying.

He felt her hopelessness.

He felt her despair and her pain.

And John didn't miss a beat when he felt a strong surge of an emotion he could quite name. It was desperate, pained, and sad.

John sent a mock wave of the same emotions.

He hoped Y/n was still awake to feel the emotions reach her.

John closed his eyes and went to sleep with a tear rolling down his cheekbone.

Y/n's POV

The door beeped and I saw the red light of the door change to green in the corner of my eye.

I closed my eyes and just laid there.

"Y/n?" Teania spoke.

I looked to her with a blank expression.

Teania smiled softly, "do you need to talk? Need a minute? First night's can be pretty rough,"

Y/n let more tears fall from her eyes.

"Can we talk? I just need to rant..." Y/n whispered.

Teania smiled and let the door close behind her as she stepped into the room.

"Sure,"

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Please don't think I'm mean OnO

Cliffhanger, I know, sorry

I can't help it, it gives me an idea to start the next chapter

I hope you all had a lovely day 🥰🌟❤

Good night/day XOXO 💋

-Harper_Lillie

700 Words