Prolouge

Every wolf has demons, Alpha's, my parents. Brothers, sisters and friends.

Mine?

Mine are different then my packs, they lurk behind the curtains of my so called life they wait, they stalk then attack. I have many demons on me, but three stab my heart day…by day…by day.

1-The Red Fire Pack… The creators, and the eye of my storm full of painful misery. My parents died when I was 5 from a strange illness, and because I was there when it first struck them. I was to blame, my "siblings"  beat me for any reason they could, elders told stories of my 'evils' to pups, all my childhood friends, adults and the Alpha made me sweep, mop, cook? You name it, I did it. That was just life…

2-Future Alpha Zane Roman… This male, is the reason I ran to start with. He was suppose to end this, the beatings, the taunts, and the sorrow. Did he? No, instead he was the one who called my a Killer the day the people I cherished most died. He ridiculed me at home, in school halls and because I couldn't shift by age 13...He growled at mw, barked orders and uttered the words I dispised, but now thank.

3-Rejection… the single word says it all.

Hello, my name is Moon Silver, this is how I became the true me.
_______________
Hey guys! Sooooo...Imma still add the first part after this little thingy above here, so ENJOY!
_______________

*Faith/Moon view*
The spine tingling pain of a locker handle pinching against my spine bones was an ant compared to the painfulness of the eyes that bore into me.
The dying ember red tint at the center of the capturing brown orbs held such malic and disgusted hate I cringed…hard.

"Disgusting…" words came out like a hiss of dripping venom from the soft mouth inches from the bridge of my nose. "…a disgusting family killer for my mate"

Tears tried to rise fast my eyes and out to slide across my facial skin but I forced down the waves of sorrowful pain. My throat closed up and my stomach dropped to hell as I silently pleaded the Moon Goddess to spare me.

"…I don't need a pathetic thing like you Faith." I narrowed my eyes at this person. Zane Roman, the only son of the Alpha, the future Alpha too, was above all things...my mate.

It disgusted me more than it hurt me. I glared at him with my large, deep crystal blue eyes. I knew what was to come, I knew it would most likely kill me, but I had no point to hold onto the hope that the Moon Goddess had picked the most amazing, and life saveing mare for me.

"Do it, god damn it Zane do it!" I yelled full force as much as I could past the large forearm pressed against my already bruised throat. Shock zapped into his eyes like the electric like feeling that washed through me were ever our bare skin touched.

"Your so disgusted by the thought of me, just say the words mate and you'll be free."

I didn't want thus, but I saw no point in putting it off. As fast as the shock came, it vanished back into enraged disgust. "Alright then..."

Loud enough for those on lookers in the hall to hear, he spoke the words of actions that finally freed me, but trapped me.

"I, Zane Roman. Furture Alpha of the Red Fire Pack here by reject you, Faith Heart. As my mate and pack Luna."

With a final shove against my throat to the locker he let me fall to my feet were I stood. Hands clasped behind my back, chin tilted up to look him on in the face. Ropes wrapped aroumd and crushed my seemingly non-beating heart. My wolf inside, Star, clashed with his words. Banging rapidly against the mental cage bars I'd put her behind for 19 long years.

"I, Faith Heart, accept and return your rejection as mate and Luna to you, Zane Roman."

With nothing else to say, I spun on my heel as walked out. A trickle of blood ran from my right brow and thankfuly around my eye socket. I felt his eyes on me when I reached the double push open doors of the school. With a wicked smile, I turned to the watching pack.

"Here as I stand, I vow you will regret this day. The day you let me walk out freely, and Zane…"

Whispers echoed as I locked eyes with my rejected mate. The bond was still there, always would be, but I kept a passive face seeming unfazed.

"…your demons are now yours." and I left, I never looked back, not. Once.
____________
Anyway, hope u all enjoyed. I'll be trying to update at least once a week usually on Monday. That way you can start your week with MY awsome story. 😊  Sorry sorry, but the image is what Faith/Moon's eyes look like, I'm searchinf fora picture to fit her look. Have a nice day… and…

vote

Comment

Follow

Share

Love you all!
            😘