Chapter 6

GUYS IM BACK IN TOWN!!!!!!!!!!! AND I HAVE WIFI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed being on here so much so I am going to try to update all of my stories as much as I can to make up for lost time. Hope you guys are enjoying all my stories.

~Open Dusk To Dawn

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After John took us to his small farm house, he showed Krys and I to our rooms.

"Kade, you will be sharing a room with my son Chris. Krystal, you get the guest room." John told us. "After you guys get settled, we'll have some diner and tell you the plans about how you will fit into the Earth world. Krys, let me show you to your room."

"It's Krystal" Krys said. I'll never understand why she hates being called Krys. When we were kids she was find with it but at one point she just hated it. I don't get it.

"My apologize, but follow me." John walked down a hallway and Krys followed him.

"Guess I'll take you to our room" Chris said. I shrugged my shoulders and followed him down another hallway. "So you guys are like, aliens?" Chris asked.

"Well, to me you guys are aliens" I replied. He looked back at me and smirked.

"True true. So why are you wearing a coat?"

"I'll show you when we get to the room" I said. Chris the stopped and looked towards a door,

"Well here we are." He opened the door and walked in. I followed him into the room. The walls were a pale blue and there was one large bed pushed against a wall.

"Wait wait wait wait" I said quickly. "Are we sharing a bed?" Chris gave me a look like I was insain.

"Hell no! Man thats sick. Nah, dad's buying you a mattress tomorrow. Tonight we are making you a makeshift bed out of sleping bags. Your sleeping on the floor." I nodded and ut my suit case down on the floor. "So why the coat?" Chris asked again.

"Oh, yeah. Just don't freak out." I said.

"What makes you think I'm gonna freak out?" He questioned.

"I saw the face you made when we got here. You were not ready for other worldly people." Chris went to protest but then sighed.

"Yeah I guess your right. I wont freak out." I nodded then slowly removed my coat.

"You ready?" Chris nodded vigorously. I slowly started to expand my wings. I could visibly see Chris's jaw start to drop with every inch my wings spread.

"Man that is WICKED!" Chris shouted. He the thought for a second. "You can't wear that coa everyday though... do all of your shirts show your wings?" I nodded my head.

"Krys and I packed a couple hoddies but thats about it." Chris stood up and walked towards his closet. He then pulled out a couple of short sleeved shirts. He turned around and threw one at me.

"Try this on. Your about my size but not sure with the wings." I looked at the shirt then back at him. "Just put it on." I shrugged and pulled off the shirt I had on and pulled Chris's over my head. It was a tight fit over my wings but it fit. Chris looked at me then shook his head. "Doesn't work. You can see the bulge from your wings. We need to take you shoping... Never thought I would hear myself say that." I took Chris's shirt off and tossed it back to him. "Put a hoodie on for now and we'll head to diner." With that I put my dark blue hoodie on and we walked out of the room.

"How are you liking he room Kade?" John asks me once we enter his dining room.

"It's nice" I reply. I then took a quick scan around the room. "Hey wheres Krys at?"