Chapter 2

Alexus' POV

"Alexus Marie Clark!! Get up now!!!" Bella whined.

"But whyyyyyy!" I murmed-whined to her.

"I'm bored and we have 2 hours left..." She groaned.

"Fine, hand me that magazine."

"I can't believe we'll be in the same country as my favorite artists!" She said love struck.

"I'm really hoping I get too see all the famous people downtown!" I smiled.

'Ladies and gentlemen, we will be landing in Los Angles, California in half an hour. Please take your seats and buckle your seatbelts.' The pilot said.

"Finally almost there!" I said excitedly.

"Ahhhh! So close! We will almost be in thee America!" Bella practically yelled.

"Shhhhh!" I laughed.

"Shut up Lex, you're as excited as I am!" She chuckled.

We finally landed and we got our luggage and we walked to the front of airport.

"I'll get a taxi, you ladies stay here." My dad said before walking to the curb.

About 15 minutes later my dad successfully caught a taxi.

I guess this is how L.A. will be!

My dad gave them the address to our new home and it was about a 10 minute drive.

I was surprised how bright it was considering it was already 7pm.

Man, L.A. is way different than Australia...

"Bella!! Alexus!! Get your stuff luggage and go pick your rooms!" My mother yelled as she walked into the house.

The house was enormous compared to the one in Sydney.

In Australia, we had a 1-story home with little yard, and it was crowded.

Bella and I shared a room for 2 years..

Luckily now, our home is in a nice, clean neighborhood.

We had a 3-story home with a large basement now.

And a spacious yard, it was practically picture perfect!

The basement was for Bella and I to just make into our own hang out. No adults allowed!!

Then the stairs take you to the main floor with the kitchen, dining room, bathroom, laundry room, and living room.

You take another set of stairs to the second floor which held, my parents room with a bathroom, and two separate offices for their work.

The top floor held three bedrooms with bathrooms and balconies. The third floor also contained a study room for our school.

Surprisingly we had a pool and patio in the back yard.

I was really shocked... This home is so nice.

My parents had saved a lot of money up and I guess we could afford this!

It helped that they had good paying jobs.

My father was a lawyer while my mother was a real estate manager and had her own bakery which she recently opened up, now which is moved to Cali.

I picked the room facing the neighbors back window, overlooking the pool too.

Bella picked the room across the hall facing the front yard.

The guest room was the down the hall.

Bella and I started organizing our basement.

We put our tv up and the love seat and bean bags.

We ended up hanging up our posters and pictures until it hit 3 am and we passed out in the basement.

The time changes are killing me!