Chapter 3

Alexus' POV

I was rudely awaken by a lawn mower outside trying to start. It was rather loud!

I checked my phone, 12 pm. Damn!

We slept in late!!

I shook Bella awake and we finished unpacking the basement, adding; video game systems, tables, lamps, and a rug.

"Woahhh, this actually looks decent!!" Bella laughed.

"It's so chill and laid back!" I smirked.

"Let's unpack our rooms and the guest room now?" Bella suggested.

"Already on it," I yelled running up the stairs to the top floor into my room.

I made my bed and set up the end tables and vanity I had.

I put my computer together and finished with my room after hanging all my clothes up.

Then onto my bathroom, I hung up the towels and the rest of my bathroom essentials.

I guess Bella finished awhile ago because she already making the guest bed.

I took this as a hint to finish the guest bathroom up.

After about half an hour Bella and I finished.

Since my parents were already working we decided to walk around the neighborhood until they got home.

We didn't have a car, since we didn't want to drive them all the way to another country.

We are supposed to go pick out new ones after they finish work.

When we were about to step outside, we saw a group of attractive boys waking around outside.

Immediately we realized, shit... We look like butt.

We ran to our rooms and changed, leaving myself in a pair of shorts, and Australian t-shirt and flip flops.

Bella appeared in a pair of shorts and white dressy tank top with designer sandals.

We appeared somewhat decent and walked out onto the sidewalk, 'looking at the houses'.

Who are we fooling we were checking the boys out.

One had extremely blonde hair, another dirty blonde hair, another, light brown hair, and a boy with really dark hair.

"Do you see the really tall boy with light brown hair?!" Bella nearly screeched.

"Oh yes, he's so attractive..." I smirked.

We had finally walked past their house after standing behind a tree staring at them.

You could feel them staring at us.

I didn't know we were that different..

The accent is the only major difference in all.

Maybe our tan skin too, but everyone else is rather tan also.

We kept waking until we reached the end of our neighborhood.

I checked the time, already 5, shit, our parents will be home soon.

"Bella we have to get back before Mary and Steve get there!" I said frantically.

Yes I call my parents by their first name when I talk to Bella.

We practically ran the rest of the way back.

Surprisingly the boys were all still outside but now playing basketball.

We ran right past them and into our house next door.

"Bella hurry up!" I yelled at her because my parents were already home and we needed to go get our new cars before the dealership ends.

I ran inside, "Mother!! Father!!" I screamed throughout the giant house.

On our walk I realized we were one of the biggest houses in the neighborhood.

"In the kitchen!!!" My mother screamed.

We walked in together.

"Ready to go get our cars?" Me and Bella asked.

"As soon as Steve comes out of the bathroom." She laughed.

We walked to the car waiting for my parents.

"Shit, we forgot the keys." I mumbled.

Bella and I ended up sitting against the car talking about the neighborhood.

"Hello, ladies?" My father yelled.

"Are you guys coming?" He laughed.

We hopped in the car and off we went to the dealership.

We got there and I ended up getting a silver corvette and Bella got herself a black corvette.

My parents got a Rav4 and kept their Taurus.

We headed back to the house and past out.