Chapter 19

Alexus' POV

"Hey! How have you been?" I smiled running up to him kissing his cheek.

"I've missed you so much!" He chuckled giving me a long hug.

I missed this and him so much.

"Oh, quit!" I playfully hit his arm.

"How about we just head back to my house and hang?" He gave me a genuine smile.

"I'd love to." I smiled back.

We hopped into his car and drove down the long twisting road to his house.

"So how have you been?" He broke the silence.

"I've missed you... A lot! I nearly screamed after I saw your text!" I confessed.

"I'm so surprised they even let me come!" He chuckled.

"You're parents are strict!" I giggled too.

"Looks like we are here!" He jumped out with me following along.

"Will your parents let me sleepover?" I winced.

"Probably, it's not like your a bad influence... Or are you.." He joked.

"I'm a great influence!" I protested.

"Sureeee," he said opening the front door.

"I'm home! I brought Alexus back too!" He yelled throughout the huge mansion he called home.

"Oh my gosh! Lex!! We haven't seen you in forever!" His parents greeted me.

"How are your parents? Have they adjusted? Do they like it here too? Are you and Bella fitting in? Is everything okay?" They bombarded me with all this questions I soon answered after they finished.

--

"You're parents are the same as usual! They are so sweet!" I smiled plopping onto his bed.

"This is all an act," he chuckled, plopping down next to me.

"Maybe you're just a brat!" I laughed jokingly.

"That really hurt you kn-" he was cut off by his mom screaming upstairs.

"Taylor! Dinner is done for you two!" She yelled, which came off as a normal voice considering the house was HUGE.

"Coming!" We said in unison before laughing uncontrollably.

We bounced down the stairs as I looked at my phone.

Geez! I had a bunch of texts.

'What's up? Are you okay? Can we hang out yet? Are you home? Did your phone die? You're parents said you went out?'

Why is Jack so worried?

I locked my phone and started to eat dinner with Taylor and his family.

Jack's POV

Why isn't she replying? Is she okay?

I got worried and decided to go to her house and ask her parents if she was around.

Why wouldn't she be home?

I thought she had homework?

All these questions kept traveling through my mind.

She wouldn't cheat on me would she?

She isn't even replying to my texts. I might as well just leave it alone..

I'll hang out with the boys, yah, the boys are cool!

"Yo Mattchew? ... Wanna go hang out with the boys? ... No just me and the guys. ... Okay we'll meet up at your house. Bye." I hung up the phone and freshened up before walking to Matts house.