Chapter 28

Alexus' POV

He doesn't think that right? Right. I just have to kept telling myself were only friends. Only friends. Only friends.

I can't lose my best friend. Relationships either last till you die or you break-up, no in-betweens. God damn. This is complicated.

Maybe I should just pretend I didn't hear anything, just play it cool and enjoy the party. Yeah, yeah that's cool.

I swiftly hopped out of the pool and yanked my towel off my spot, walking into the house. I really needed a drink. I'm parched. But I was shocked, and I mean really shocked to see Nash snogging, apparently his 'significant other's' face. I chuckled quietly to myself. And he thought he was sneaky. Funny.

"Oooh, so when did Nash finally find a girl?" I smirked lightly laughing.

He looked terrified, it was quite hilarious, I'll admit. He jumped off her faster than a hand on a hot burner.

"Oh shit... Lex, don't say anything to any of the guys pleaseee. They don't know!" He begged.

"I won't, jeez. I'm not some terrible monster." I lightly nudged him.

"Thank the lords.." He murmured.

"So who is the lucky lady?" I smiled waiting for an answer.

"Oh... Ummmm... This is Myra. She goes to the academy a few miles away." He smiled, a genuine smile. Grasping her hand ever so gently. It was adorable.

"I literally ship this hardcore." I smiled.

"Well I better leave you guys to the whole snogging thing right?" I laughed walking to the fridge and searching for a powerade. I might be a little jealous of Myra... She had beautiful long blonde hair and light blue eyes. Clear skin and the type of skin where you aren't tan but not pale either. She's the type of girl who is always loved and the popular one. It's really intimidating.

I better go check on Taylor, I haven't seen him all day. I slowly shuffled over to Taylor and the little group of his friends; Matt, Cam, and Jacob.

Damn they are major babes, but I couldn't date them, their nasty.

"Aye, what are you guys doing?" I plopped into the hot tub they were huddled in.

"Trying to figure out who should come over to spice this party up." Jacob smirked.

"Oooh, I'll invite Danny!" Cam shrieked.

"But she's always complainingggg..." Matt complained.

"You guys she's not that bad. She just has her moments. Give her a chance..." Cam argued back.

"Fine... Just this once..." Taylor answered.

After a billion phone calls later and about ten new people later, we were partying hard. Shots, on shots, on shots. The whole backyard had the distinct smell of weed. Hitting bongs, joints, bowls, anything to get the pain out of each other's systems and the familiar feeling of calmness.

"Let's, playyyy truth or dareeee," someone unfamiliar slurred.

"Come on, Lex, let's go!!" Thalia, a girl I had become good friends with yanked me over to the large mob.

These things never end with a good result..

"Max! Truth or dare?" Sam basically yelled.

"Dare, I ain't no pussy ass bitch." He laughed.

"You know what go big or go home right? I dare you to eat out Karessa." Sam smirked his evil grin.

Of course Max did as he was told. Karessa wasn't much to reject... Classic.

"Truth or dare Matt?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to, do anal with..."