Chapter 20

Jack's POV
"Yo, yo, yo! Matty Poo where are you?" I joke, hustling into the toasty house.
"We're in the basement!!" He screeches.

I stumble down the flight of stairs to be mauled by the gloomy, chilly air smacking me in the face, causing my cheeks to tint pink.

"Why is it so god damn cold down here? Are you guys part of Antarctica?!" I shivered.

I got no reply which surprised me...
I got a little farther into the basement and past the heavy doors to hear screaming and cursing through the level. "You dick!!!!" JJ screamed at Nash.

"Hey!! I'm sorry you suck at madden 10 and I don't!!!" Nash screamed back shoving JJ abruptly on the shoulder knocking him out of the seat he was once sitting in before his fumble.

"Once a klutz, always a klutz." I joked.

"Shut the hell up, you bitch!" JJ mocked, back.

"Whatever," I laughed, throwing myself into the once inflated bean bag. "Woah, when did Matt get a lady?" I asked almost utterly shocked to see thee Matthew Espinosa making out with a cute brunette.

If I didn't like Alexus I would probably try to hook up with one of her friends sitting on the couch talking and laughing... They were so hot and perfect...

'For all you know, she could be out having sex with your best friend...' That comment kept blurring my train of thought.

Lex isn't like that though, she wouldn't, would she?... I'm filled with this pain of regret and exhaustion from over thinking just a insane idea, I hadn't even realized my friends had been trying to talk to me... This is all too much and I can't be busy wondering about her for god's sake we aren't even dating, so why not have fun, I'm a hormonal teenage boy, of course I'll have fun...
"Jack, earth to Jack..." Jacob waved his hands in my face.

"So where's your little girlfriend these days?" He smirked, Jacob had always came off as this, sweet, momma's boy, but he really is the exact opposite. Any girl he had dated would know, for god's sake he is the cruelest one of us all, he uses the girls and then dumps them as quickly as possible. He may seem sweet and innocent but he's the type of boy, parents would be terrified of..

"Well, Jacob, I'm not aware, of who this girlfriend of mine is these days." I grumbled back.
I'll admit I'm being a complete hypocrite because those were technically my intentions for awhile. I had quit thinking about that until today, I might as well find a valid reason to end our "fling" if I really have to, and what better way then with a classic cheating on her? Might as well...

She could be texting me right now but instead she's probably off being a bitch...

But the blonde one over there is quite the eye candy I must say...

----

Tbh Idek if you guys like this book anymore so you should drop a comment below👇👇👇