Chapter 24

Alexus' POV

"God dammit!" I murmured in a frustrated tone, and I picked up my books off the floor.

"Was that really necessary?" I glared up at Jack.

He was really starting to piss me off with every little action he did.

"Hey, it's not my fault you can't see for shit!" He grumbled back.

I picked up the rest of my books, and brushed my pants off, before standing back up to be encountered with the tall figure towering over me.

"I can see perfectly fine!" I argued back.

"Obviously not if you thought I was blind to you're little hook up sesh!" He growled back with his daggering eyes trying to edge me on.

"Oh you mean the one, that occurred in class... With that girl Abby? Oh wait that wasn't me." I smirked before shoving my way past him.

What was he talking about hook up sesh?

When did I ever hook up with anyone besides Jack, I wouldn't even call our small make out sessions, even a hook up...

"Well obviously you ditched me for someone better." He grimaced still glaring at me through the corner of his eye.

That set me off, who did I ditch him for?!

"Excuse me! You're the one sucking face with that whore!" I yelled, yanking his shoulder back to look at him.

"Because you went and had sex with another guy!" I was shocked by that comment.

"Who the hell did I lose my virginity to.." I mumbled.

"That one night you left me and wouldn't text me back." He frowned.

"I was with Taylor and his family!" I said with annoyance radiating off of every inch of my presence.

"Oh..." Is all he could even say. Is that all he could say after he accused me of 'cheating', even though we didn't even date. It still hurt to think he would suggest that to me...

He pissed me off to an extent where no one has ever gone, not even Bella.

Jack Gilinsky truly is a player.

No I must just play him.

•••
AN: sorry this is short it's just a filler, I'm just about to head to a thanksgiving get to together! So I'll update a better chapter tomorrow or later today! Xoxo