Chapter 25

Alexus' POV

I must play the player. This was going to be hard, no doubt about it.

Yes I liked him at one time but he deserves everything coming for him now.

"Ayee! Lex!! Sam is at the door!" Bella screeched from the bottom of the stairs.

"Shit! Sam let me change! Come on up!" I screamed down.

Luckily I had showered before he got here, so I took my hair out of the towel it was bundled in and started curling it.

"Yo," Sam greeted me as he stepped in my room.

"Hey," I smiled.

"I swear I'm almost done I just have to change and finish this make up and then we can go do whatever you planned." I laughed.

"I was going to compliment that towel." He winked.

"Oh fuck! I am still in a towel." I winced at the embarrassment that started to flush my cheeks a crimson red.

I quickly shuffled to my closet and yanked out a pair of light washed slightly ripped skinny jeans and a violet v-neck to match.

"Turn around!" I exclaimed, laughing.

"It's not like I haven't see you in a bikini," Sam interjected.

"Just shush up and turn around." I joked.

I finally finished changing and we made our way to the car.

"So where are you taking me?" I smiled.

"There's a party I thought you'd like to go to." He announced turning the corner to a house full of blasting music.

"Sounds good too me!" I smiled widely.

Maybe I'll find a guy here..

We walked through the door and the music could have deafened me.

"Do you want a drink?" Sam pushed through the crowd.

"No I'm might later."
I shot him down.

I need to be sober right now I kept telling myself. At least I did until I saw him with her.