{William x Reader} Partners?

Here's another William one-shot! This one was requested by debiraquel! Thank you guys! 1,000+ reads are sooo much for me. I know I'm getting a little over-excited but it's me! Some people might have 10,000 or 100,000+ reads, but 1,000+ is more then enough for me. Thank you so much!

P.S: This chapter might include some curse words. Please don't get offended ^~^

     "Ha ha ha! Look who's talking! The emotionless reaper that's being loved by a boy!" you mocked William with a sarcastic voice as you had to partner up in a mission together. He kept calling you obnoxious, idiotic, and loud, so you decided to get some payback. You and William were known to disagree a lot! And when I say a lot... I mean A LOT! Every time the boss would partner you guys up, something would go wrong. Maybe it was because he was calm, and emotionless. You on the other hand were loud, and happy all the time.

"You know Y/n. This isn't the time to get me back for something I said hours ago." William said fixing his glasses that were already perfect.

"I don't see why not! You can mock me and I can't?" you pouted crossing your arms. Your h/l, h/c hair waving in the air. 

"Shush!" he started creeping around in the dark alley. You heard faint voices and shut your mouth. 

"It's really good candy kid!" an old sounding voice said. You and William started walking slowly hiding behind some garbage cans. You raise your head up a little bit and see an old man selling some kind of looking drug to a little kid.

"That bastard. I think this is the man we're looking for." William whispered so he wouldn't hear us.

"Sir, my mommy told me not to trust strangers." the little boy started to take off, but then the man grabbed his arm and covered his mouth so he wouldn't yell. He squirmed trying to get out of his grip but failed. The man started pulling the boy somewhere dark, deeper in the alley.

"Let's g-" you where about to talk loudly but William covered your mouth. 

"Y/n! How careless can you be? He can't spot us until it's time to attack!" he whispered. You nodded your head in an apologetic way and crawled your way to where the man was. He entered a dark building and shut the door behind him. "Alright. This is the plan we-"

"Shut it ugly glasses." you interrupted William. "I know the plan you don't have to explain it to me. Who do you think I am? Some kind of dumb ass?" he face palmed himself and just shook his head.

"Y/n this is seriously not the time!" he kept whispering to you. "I know we argue most of the time, but now we have to team up. This man is going to kill that child if we don't act quick! So how about you shut it and listen to me for once?" he finished, breathing heavily.

     You stood there. Your mouth wide open from what he just said. He was right... you had to stop playing around. You had never seen him so serious before. If only he understood the reason you always mocked him...

"William I-" he cut you off again.

"Y/n you don't need to apologize. Now let's get going." William started approaching the door the man went in. You didn't want to apologize.... you were trying to tell him how you felt. You followed after him and you both stood quietly against the door.

"PLEASE DON'T! AAAAAAAAAAH!" you both heard a loud yell. That was when William couldn't take it anymore and kicked the door open. What you saw surprised the both of you. The man had undressed the kid and was about to... you know what I'm talking about. 

"LET GO OF HIM YOU DIRTY PEDOPHILE!" William screamed and used his death scythe to attack the man. The man's arm got cut off and you ran towards the child to help him up. The kid sniffed away some tears and you quickly gave him his clothes back. You patted his back to calm him down.

"Shhh... It's all going to be alright now..." you reassured him. The boy looked up in your face and smiled. He hugged you tightly, as William finally finished off the man. The soul business was also done. You heard footsteps approach you which cause you to turn around. You put the kid down, and saw it was William who was approaching you. He had a smile on his face. 'WHAT? WILLIAM IS SMILING?!' you thought with a shocked expression on your face.

"You know Y/n... you would make a great mother!" William started chuckling covering his mouth with his hand. You smiled as well and walked towards him.

"Do you think so?" you raised one eye brow in a playful voice. Your fingers started playing with his shoulders. He smirked and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Why yes, I do believe so." he looked at you straight in the eye. 

"You know what William... this is why I'm interested in you in the first place." you smirked as well as your hands made their way to the back on his head to pull him closer. You closed your eyes and leaned in. Your lips were brushing against each other.

"Eww... are you guys seriously going to do that?!" the kid looked up at you two which caused the both of you to stop. You both sighed and you kneeled down in front of him.

"Why don't you go to your mommy?" the boy gave you another hug and made his way out of the dark place. William made his way towards you and said.

"Where were we?" an evil grin placed on his lips. 

"Not here William... follow me." you grabbed his tie and started dragging him somewhere. A playful smile still on your lips.

Ta-da! I'm sorry if this took me a little longer then the other ones. Please don't kill me! ;-;. Anyway I hope you enjoyed it, and I'll see you on the next oneshot!