{Grell x !MaleReader} Small but Feisty

I DON'T KNOW WHY I WROTE THIS ONE BUT LET THE YAOI RISE!! If you have a problem against a boy x boy relationship you don't have to read this! ^^. It's Grell guys come on, I'm sure you can handle it! We all love this fabulous grim reaper! The male reader is also very smol in this one shot soooo... Let the smol male mc-kun rise!! 

As always thank you for all these reads and stay fabulous!!~ (I was listening to Red Velvet's Russian Roulette writing this because life?)

~~~~~

     Y/n tried his best to speed away, running almost from the weird red-head. 

"Awh Y/n!~ (You can use your own name if you want to or make up a male name! Or maybe just pretend you're a girl if boy x boy relationships are not your thing!) Don't run from me you little bean!" Grell Sutcliff, his mission partner was chasing after him, wanting nothing more than to squeeze his cute little face!

"P-Please! Stop following me! We are supposed to be working on collecting the dead souls from the orphanage, and all you have been doing is staring at me and calling all my movements adorable! I think it is time to stop!" Y/n grumbled and picked up his death scythe (like the previous one-shot where you're a grim reaper, you can choose your scythe here as well!), pouting as he did so. He points the scythe at Grell, looking up at his mentor, green-reaper eyes full of anger. 

     "Awe! Darling, the face you're making right now is the cutest!!! Look at your little pout!~" Grell squatted down a bit and pinched his cheeks. "Y/n, I am so glad we got to work on this mission together!~" he sways his hips back and forth, clasping his hands together and looking at the small reaper in front of him.

"Cannot say the same for you..." Y/n bit his bottom lip, mumbling to himself, and started to walk toward the now abandoned orphanage. The forest was erie, the trees dead from the winter season, the sky a dim, dark color and almost not a mouse squeaking could be heard... Apart from Grell's obnoxious skipping of course. Y/n blew some of his h/c bangs out of his face and kept walking, listening to the silent wind. "Grell! Could you please stop skipping? I am trying to concentrate here!" The small reaper turned back to face his superior, brows furrowed together. 

A squeal could be heard from the mentioned reaper, and a big big hug for Y/n. "I like it when you speak professionally! Soooo a-d-o-r-a-" his sentence was cut off by another point of Y/n's scythe at his face.

"Do not. Say. It." He glared intensely at Grell, his short temper getting the best of him as he inched his scythe closer. "I know you're my superior, Mr. Sutcliff, but I will not tolerate any more of this flirting. It would be kind if you stopped about now." Y/n scoffed and pulled his scythe away for the fifth time today. 

     Grell tried his best to maintain the fanboying that was building up inside of him from the mention of 'Mr. Sutcliff' from his cute little Y/n. He nods his head, his long, red locks bouncing as he did so. Y/n began to walk away, with Grell walking right beside him. They were approaching the orphanage with careful steps, both of them quiet for the longest time today. "Mr.-Mr. Sutcliff..." the small immortal blushed and looked up. Grell could have never been more flustered from the cutest reaper's face expression at the moment. Said reaper gulped and continued to talk, "I-Is that the orphanage?" he pointed at the giant building hiding at the exit of the forest, congested with demons all around. Y/n hid himself behind the much taller reaper. 

Of course... Grell remembered how fearful of demons Y/n was... Especially after his small incident with a certain one named Sebastian. Y/n had tried to protect an orphanage similar to this one when he was younger, but as a mere mortal human, he was no match for Sebastian. The young boy had ended up being killed viciously, all that he remembers is the brutal way Sebastian had eliminated every kid from the orphanage, engulfing their young souls. Had he known that it was done for a certain motive... He wouldn't have interfered and died. But here he is, now a reaper and much older than he was. The fear of demons never seemed to have vanished though, even after becoming much more powerful after his second chance of living. Y/n clutched tightly at Grell's legs, hiding his face on his back. Grell's eyes saddened yet the blush that crept on his face couldn't have been held back... Why was this small but feisty reaper so cute?