{!YanderePrince Soma x Reader} Only MINE!

More possessiveness requested to you by: DarkCherryXP! Yes I will thank you for all those reads! 3,000+? No way! I wasn't expecting anything like it! Thank you guys! Please enjoy yet another oneshot! You guys are the best!

     "AGNI!" the voice of the spoiled Prince yelled. "AGNI, AGNI, AGNI, AGNI, AGNI.... AAAAGNI!" the Prince with the purple hair started running across his manor. 

"Prince Soma! What is it that you need now?" Agni kneeled in front of Soma placing his right hand above his heart. 

"I FEEL LONELY AGAIN!" he sat on his bed bursting in tears. "I need love... I need someone who cares about me!" he lied down on his bed staring at the ceiling.

"Well if it makes things any better... I care about you." Agni stood up looking back at Prince Soma. The prince stood up and glared at Agni.

"Not like that!" he paused and placed his index finger on his chin. "I mean I need a woman!" he looked back at Agni. Prince Soma didn't have a great past with his last love, but he still needed someone. "Let's look for someone!" he ordered Agni.

"Yes, I would love to but, don't you think it'll be weird walking around asking for women to love them?" Agni had a questioned look on his face.

"Agni be a kind butler and don't disobey me!" he smiled brightly, his eyes sparkling with hope. "It's not weird when it's love! Now, get the carriege ready!" he waved him off. Agni bowed and walked out of the Prince's room.

~At The Y/l/n Manor~

     The door was opened for Prince Soma to step out. He took a brief moment to look at the manor in front of him. The Y/l/n Estate, was known to be filled with beautiful maids, servants, and of course, the one and only Y/n Y/l/n. Prince Soma's eyes sparkles yet again. The rose garden was as colorful was a rainbow. The sun shining upon the small, transparent, yet ravishing pond. The manor was big, and marvelous. Soma was speechless at the sight in front of him. The Y/l/n Estate was also known to be visited by lots of young gentlemen. 

"Prince Soma? Shall we go inside?" Agni interrupted Soma's admiration of the manor. He nodded his head gesturing Agni to follow him. He gave a knock on the door waiting for an answer. 

     Once the door was open a beautiful girl with brown curls was standind there smiling. "Welcome to the Y/l/n Estate! Come in please!" the girl which was definitely a maid, opened the door for Prince Soma and Agni. They both walked in gladly. The shy maid then closed the door behind her. 

"Agni... this is heaven!" Soma quietly whispered in Agni's ear. He stared at the sight in front of him. Beautiful girls walking from left to right. 

"Hello welcome to the Y/l/n manor!" an exquisite lady with h/c hair, and  beautiful e/c eyes stood in front of them. "I'm Y/n Y/l/n, nice to meet you!" you reached out your hand for Prince Soma to shake.

'I THINK I FELT A SPARK!' Prince Soma though while his eyes sparkled yet again. The gorgeous Y/n stood in front ot him smiling.

"What brings you here Prince Soma?" you questioned him curiously. You already knew there was a lot of young men asking for your hand. You always denied them because you just met them, but you knew Soma for quite a while, and let's say you had a tiny crush on him.

"Uh.. you see.. I uh.. came to visit an old friend! Heh.. that's.. all. Last time I saw you, you didn't live here... I like the change.." he said scratching the back of his neck. You giggled slightly and looked back at the Prince.

"Yes of course... I love this place! I've found poor women walking in the streets, so I took them in! We're all a family." you sighed happily.

     Prince Soma stared at you for a while. You looked at him and blushed a little bit. "I-It's almost dinner time... Shall we go?" you stuttered a bit.

"Y-Yes of course! We shall!" Prince Soma smiled at you, as you started making your way to the dining room.

"Agni I think I've found true love!" Soma whispered at Agni as he made heart eyes at you.

"If you think so... You and Lady Y/n have been friends for a while... Why the sudden change?" Agni whispered back at him.

"Meh I don't know... It's just a change.. Do you have a problem?" Soma glared at Agni. The butler raised his hands in a defensive mode and shook his head. "Thought so!" Soma smiled. "I'll make her mine.. ALLLLLLL mine.." he rubbed his hands together. "Nobody will ever lay a hand on her..." he paused and look frontwards at you walking. "Only MINE!" he covered his mouth as your turned you head to look at him.

"Anything wrong?" you asked giggling.

"No, nothing..." Prince Soma stared at you again.

~Time Skip to dinner time because... I'll leave it at that~

     "Oh Lady Y/n.. Your eyes are as beautiful as a zebra's butt cheeks! (wtf?)" a random man said. You giggled at the stupid compliment. 

"No Lady Y/n... your hair is as smooth as my new suit! (I need to write a book with useful compliments for these freaks.)" the other man said. Prince Some started getting slightly annoyed as he watched the man approach you. 

Just then, he couldn't take it anymore. He stood up and walked over to you. "You all better leave her alone! She's MINE! ONLY MINE!" Soma hissed at the men as they slowly backed away. You blushed furiously and looked at Soma. His eyes were filled with jealousy yet love. He slowly kneeled in front of you and said, "Don't listen to them Lady Y/n! Nothing is compared to your beauty!" you blushed again and leaned in to plant a kiss on Soma's cheek.

"Thank you Prince Soma..." you made a close-eyed smile at him.

"Lady Y/n... consider.. marrying me!" he suddenly said. The other men gasped and started talking all at once.

"Soma... maybe later.." you winked and went back to eating your dinner. The Prince fell on his knees and cursed under his breath.

"I AM NOT GIVING UP ON YOU!" he said. You giggled again and looked away blushing. He was adorable.

HERE IT IS! *shoves the page on your face* I'M SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG! DON'T KILL ME SENPAI! *runs away* THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE!