{!YandereWilliam x Reader} Prized Possession

This one-shot was also request by the great DarkCherryXP! Looks like she likes the possessive ones! Anyway, I hope you enjoy and I want to thank all of you that are requesting and reading this. ^-~

Update: I know that debiraquel requested a William one too. I'm working on that one so don't worry I haven't forgotten you! ^-^

     You were currently a Grim Reaper in training. Grell had offered to train you and show you the basics of being a Grim Reaper, since he was one of the best. 

"Y/n I suggest you find someone extremely interesting to serve. Someone who will make you actually want their soul." Grell started to drool at the thought of souls. You nodded your head and started walking in the forest with him.

"Grell... have you even trained anybody else?" you asked as your turned your head to the red-head.

"Yup. I've trained William before. He's obviously one of the best right now!" Grell blushed feeling proud of himself. You raised one eyebrow, pondering who this "William" was. "You should really meet him! Maybe he can help you out too!" he suggested to you.

"Meet who?" you and Grell look behind you to see another man standing there.

"Willy! We were just talking about you!" Grell jumped up and down walking towards the man who you assumed is William.

"Don't call me that. Who's this?" William pointed at you as Grell made a hand motion for you to come their way. You followed Grell's orders and stood in front of them.

"H-hi. I'm Y/n Y/l/n! I'm a Grim Reaper in training. Grell had offered to t-train me and he was just saying how great you were." you shyly introduced yourself and bowed in front of William. You looked up to get a good glimpse of him. He was tall with short, neatly-combed, black hair, and yellow-green eyes. He wore rectangle-shaped glasses, a dark suit, a tie, black gloves, and dress shoes.

"William." he started off.  "William T. Spears." he reached out his hand for you to shake it. You gladly took his hand and blushed.

"My, my... Looks like I must get going." Grell quickly took off saying nothing else. "OH YEAH! WILLIAM TAKE CARE OF Y/N!" he spoke in the distance. You heard William take a deep sigh and run a hand through his hair.

"Y-you don't have to. I'll just.. spend some time alone..." you tried to smile a little bit. William took hold of your hand. That gestured you to follow him.

~Timeskip towards your destination brought to you by: William's Death Scythe~

     It looked like you had arrived to your destination. It was quite dark by now. You were now in the streets of London. You looked around at the the shops, carriages and all the citizens walking. A smile was formed on your face, as you had always admired London.

"Y/n is it? I'm here for some business. Don't leave my side!" he ordered yet stated at the same time. You nodded your head and followed William. He walked towards a crowd full of people and made his way in an abandoned building.

"W-William where a-" you tried to question him but he shushed you. Just then you feel someone else's hand on your waist dragging you somewhere else.

"WILLIAM!" you yelled as you tried to kick the thing behind you. William started running after you taking out his Death Scythe. His scythe quickly enlarged as it took hold of something making it covered in blood. You escaped from the mysterious grip and ran back to William.

"Look who we have here!" the man looked like a demon as he came from behind the shadows. The mark William's scythe made was on his neck.

"Haru... did you just touch her?" William hissed at the man known as Haru. He laughed maniacally and stared at William. Haru's eyes started to glow a bright pink color as he approached you closer.

"BACK OFF OR I'LL SWING!" William pointed his Death Scythe at Haru. You just stood there as William put a hand around your shoulder.

     "I didn't know William had a soft spot!" Haru started laughing as William swung his scythe at him. He caught it with his hand which caused him to bleed. "Ow... I thought we were friends!" the demon started fake crying.

"And I thought you were dead. Looks like we were both wrong hmm?" William stated. "Now... think again before touching my most prized possession!" William hissed at the demon again as he held you closer. Your face flushed a pink shade, while you were speechless.

"Believe me... she was just pray for Sebastian Michaelis.. turns out I'll have to find someone else." Haru frowned and with an eye blink he took you away from William.

     William swung his scythe again taking hold of Haru's head. He quickly dropped you and fell on the floor. Your eyes widened as you looked down at the now lifeless Haru. William made his way towards you. 

"This idiot wasn't even my business here. But how dare he touch you!" he quickly wrapped his arms around your waist.

"W-William I.. don't know what you're talking about." your face was red and your voice was stuttering.

"I've been watching Grell train you from afar and admired you ever since then. I was looking for the right time to approach you, and now that I have... I won't let anyone else touch you or have you! I'll kill anyone that gets it our way!" your eyes were wider then before as you slowly giggled. "I don't see what's so funny..." William whispered.

"Your being possessive.." you slowly looked up to stare at his yellow and green eyes. 

"Do you not understand me?" he paused and kissed your forcefully. You tasted his lips and pulled away for air. "Your mine and only mine!" he then took your hand and pushed your inside a bedroom.

"Do you want me to express myself again?" he pinned you on the bed and got on top of you. He started kissing you forcefully. You enjoyed it, but you also knew this was going to be a tiring and long night.

    He he he... Long night indeed! Omg you guys are too awesome for me! Thanks so much for all these reads. I have 2 more requests at the moment, but don't worry! Feel free to request anytime. Thank you and have a lovely day!