{Ronald x Reader} It's A Thing Called Love

This oneshot was requested by aNotSoAverageGirl! Thank you guys for all those reads. Yes, I'll probably thank you on all my chapters. You guys are just too amazing!!!! I should get writing! 

     You smiled listening to yet another corny joke from Ronald. You just loved spending time with him. He was funny, cute, and nice at the same time. At least that's what you thought. You giggled while looking down at your lap. At the moment you were both sitting on the edge of a roof, talking and laughing.

"And then he said, 'Oh no I think I dropped my watermelons!'" you laughed again and slowly turned your head to look at his face. He was smiling and staring at you, with his green  eyes sparkling in the sunlight. You quickly stared back at your lap with a pink hue covering your cheeks.

"T-that was a good one..." you pointed out shyly. 

"He he. Thanks!" you look up and see Ronald with a close-eyed smile on his face. You blushed even more due to his cute face. The wind started blowing your h/c hair and Ronald's orange ones. He slowly put some hair out of your face and placed them behind your ear. You look up and see him smile. His eyes were showing some kind of love affection.  You started blushing a crimson red color this time.

"I-it was fun spending time with you." you were about to sit up but he took your hand and made you sit back down.

"Stay." he ordered you. Your eyebrows furrowed in unison, placing a questioned look on your face. You felt your fingers intertwined with his. You quickly looked away shyly. "Look at me." he ordered again. The same soft voice as before. You turned your head, and once you did, his lips crashed into yours. Your eyes widened and you could see Ronald's red face. Your eyelids started getting heavier, until they were completely shut.

     You both decided to deepen the kiss as Ronald licked your bottom lip for entrance. You gladly opened your mouth and let his tongue slide in. His tongue explored every inch of your mouth. You let out a slight moan which caused Ronald to chuckle. Soon, you were on his lap with your legs wrapped around his waist, and your arms around his neck. He placed his hands on your waist and pulled your closer. His hands were slowly going under your shirt and on the hook of your bras... until a voice stopped everything from going any further.

"Ronald! Y/n! Hurry up!" Grell's voice echoed as he yelled from down bellow. You both quickly stopped and looked down from the roof you were sitting on. "What were you two doing up there huh?" Grell started wiggling his eyebrows. You looked away hiding your red face while Ronald stood up.

"It's a thing called love, and it's meant to be private!" Ronald pointed a finger at Grell. He quickly started laughing and looked up at you two again.

"Love... You guys were going to make love on a roof!? And you expect it to be private?!" Grell fell on the floor with his hands on his stomach, cracking up. Your whole face flushed crimson red as you looked down.

"Grell shut it! W-Why are you here anyway?" you pointed out. Grell stopped laughing and stood up.

"We have a mission... but you two love birds can continue what you were doing." he covered his mouth with his hand, holding in his laugh.

"No, we're coming." You took out your death scythe (It can be anything you want) and jumped off the roof. Ronald let out a disappointed sigh and jumped down too. Grell continued to laugh at your messy hair. You growled and started fixing them. Ronald followed after you. 

"O-okay... I-It's all good now!" Grell said between laughs. You shot daggers at him with the scariest look you could make. He quickly stopped laughing and gestured you to follow him. You took a step forward, but were stopped as you felt a grip on your arm. You quickly turn around and see Ronald's hand.

"Hm?" you curiously asked.

"I wasn't done with you. After the mission.... meet me right here." he pointed on the exact spot he was standing on. "I'll lead the rest." he winked and you blushed.

"COULD YOU TWO TAKE ANY LONGER?!?" Grell's voice interrupted you again.

"GRELL WE'RE COMING!" you took Ronald's hand and walked towards Grell.

Another lovely request done. I hope you liked it! Please comment, vote, idc! Thank you so much for reading! ^3^/