Chapter 4

A lot of U.A teachers were surprised to see a pug in the conference room. However they rose their guard when they sensed something off about the small being.

The pug was obviously small with brown fur and a dark brown snout and ears. The only proof that the dog had an owner was a strange outfit he had on which consists of a blue vest with an unusual seal and a forehead protector with a symbol on it, worn on top of his head. He was also wearing a bandage on his right front leg, which was confusing because he didn't appear injured.  

They couldn't point out what was disturbing about the dog, nothing stood out besides the dirty patches of dirt that covered it's outfit.

Aisawa sighed and shoved his hand into his pocket "This is why I dislike dogs"

Before they could say anything the door was opened and it revealed All Might who was dragging a teenager who looked ready to give up on life. Present Mic shot up from his chair and pointed at the teen, in a dramatic way.

"You're that speedy kid!" Aisawa perked up, and it went unnoticed by mostly everyone. The shinobi's eyes twitched 'speedy kid? Excuse you I'm already an adult'

'...but then again I'm not in  the shinobi nation, I'm still considered as an adolescent right?'  The (h/c) haired teen almost flinched in surprise when he noticed that he was unfortunately in the center of attention.

"Hello Nedzu-san, this is the young man that I have been talking to you about" All might greeted the principle and pushed (M/n) to the center of the room. The (h/c) haired male opened his mouth to protest, but froze when his gaze landed on a certain dog.

"P-Pakkun?"

Hearing his name the dog lifted his head,  glancing at the owner of the voice and immediately ran towards the gaping shinobi. The tall teen immediately picked him up and let the dog sneak into his hoodie.

"oh it's that your pet? I found him wondering Yuuei grounds" another voice spoke up, and (M/n) deadpanned already wanting to sleep,  besides that point he doesn't know if that thing is a mouse, bear or a dog.

"First of all he is not a pet, he's a partner. Second, he belongs to a friend of mine.  Third of all, pardon my language but why the fuck am I here again?" (M/n) stated as the pug started muttering something and was mentally thanking kami that no one can hear the small dog talking.

Everyone sweatdropped, and Nedzu stepped up "I got a preposition for you and it comes with a pay and a new apartment."

(M/n) knowing he would regret it later nodded at the principle as a sign in agreement to the proposition.

"Wh-

*With Midoriya*

Izuku was shocked when (M/n) met up with him at the entrance but was happy.  He grew to like the older teen as a close friend. Said teen wore the same clothes he met him in only much more cleaner and less damaged.  

However,  when he saw the building of his dream school he began to get extremely nervous.  The older teen made no attempt to comfort him,  since he didn't exactly what to do.  Calming down a jinchūriki is one thing but calming a normal person is another. 

About halfway to the entrance of the building a loud voice called out to the greenette.

"DEKU!" (M/n) scowled at the loudness as a response. His ears were sensitive Dammit!

"Kaachan!" Izuku called out anxiously, freezing on the spot.       

"G-Good  m-morning. L-lets all do our b-best.."

Katsuki, responded with a scowl and walked right past him bumping his shoulders against Midoriya's shaking one.  "Get out of my way or you're dead" he hadn't yet noticed (M/n), who was glaring at him trying to hold back the KI. Izuku blinked in surprise, seeing that his old childhood friend was less violent than usual.

"Huh?" Izuku paused,  and his legs shook even more wildly, than before.(M/n) blinked and sighed loosing his focus from the sandy blonde.

Knowing Midoriya was going to trip and fall the moment he took another step.  Preparing to save the teen from further embarrassment, he noticed the green haired teen tripped he was caught by a female with shoulder-length brown hair, by grasping his shoulder and lifting him up in the air.

(M/n) sweatdropped at the sight of the flailing teen and glanced at the girl with analysing eyes 'she must have a gravitational quirk, her body doesn't seem to be able to carry a lot of weight'. His stare went unnoticed by the brunnete who gently placed down his friend and started apologizing for her using the quirk on him.  When she walked away, Izuku was shouting about talking to a girl.  However the older teen payed more attention at squirming pug in his arms that went surprisingly unnoticed by the green haired male.

Pakkun was the only way to contact kakashi and Konoha. He was homesick.  He missed the adreline rush when he was in a fight or in a mission.  He missed the Sandaime's grandfatherly aura. He missed Naruto and his grins, the shy looks of Iruka when he teased him, the annoyed but playful look of Shikaku, the ramen, the loud voice of guy, the poker face of the Kazekage,  the shyness of Gaara.

He felt his face fall into a blank look.  Pakkun could only stare, already knowing what the shinobi was thinking.  It was hard for both of them to be in a foreign territory. They were used to their lives, always in danger but now they were surrounded by peace.  No konoha. No hokage. No shinobi's. No home.

Izuku noticed the distressed feeling from the (e/c) eyed teen, he guessed that he was homesick. Not that he could blame him,  it was only surprising that it decided to show after weeks of being away from home and his friends.

Izuku paused at his thoughts 'Did    (M/n) had a significant other?  How are his friends taking his disappearance? How was his life there?'

The green haired male could only wonder as he stared at the back of the tall teen.  As he walked ahead of him.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I'm heavily sleep deprived at the moment.  Like seriously instead of sleeping in must scrolling around the internet.
Heres a new chapter and thanks for the comments from the last chapter (you know who your are) , it kinda helps motivate me.