Chapter 5

Once everybody was seated in a large auditorium. (M/n) looked around to see the number of students who were going to participate in the exam. 'To think mostly everyone in here are aiming to be a hero.' He glance towards his right, where Izuku sat, slightly curious 'I know he has a chance to become a hero, with his mind and personality, he may be the next number 1 hero.' seeing him shake, not in fear but excitement.

Sweatdropping, he glanced at what Izuku was staring at and saw Present Mic.

'How do I keep forgetting he's a fanboy'

"WELCOME TO TODAY'S PERFORMANCE" He called out with his unnaturally high voice earning a wince from the (h/c) haired teen.

(M/n) glared at the hero and decided to fuck it. He decided to take out Icha Icha, it was a gift from Jiraiya and he never bothered to read it especially in front of people but boredom does things to people. So he read while listening to some details of the exam.

"EVERYBODY SAY HEYY!"

The blonde hero received no response from the audience. (M/n) blinked noting the silence and looked up from the book and raised his eyebrows as the hero continued his speech without hesitation as if he was used to it.

"WELL THATS COOL, MY EXAMINEE LISTENERS!! IM HERE TO PRESENT THE GUIDELINES OF YOUR PRACTICAL EXAM!! ARE YOU READY!!??" (M/n) groaned knowing what was going to happen as he saw Present mic looking directly at him urging him to act.

"EVRYONE GIVE ME A YEEEEAAAH!!"

Pakkun looked at him amused, knowing the plan, (M/n) smirked and gave the pug a seal, which he grabbed and immediately ran. Pakkun arrived at the highest place but well hidden in the shadows,  he released the seal, making a shadow clone appeared. The clone immediately cupped his hands around his lips and shouted with the loudest voice he could make as Pakkun immediately ran back to the original person.

"FFUUUCCK YYEEEEAAH!"

Everyone at the auditorium flinched and looked for the source. Present mic gaped not expecting a response from somewhere else, but he could recognize the voice but he hadn't noticed (M/n) open his mouth. Said male on the other hand hid his amusement by reading the book.

'This plot sucks, but at least sex scenes are good...kinda'

Katsuki for some odd reason still not noticing the (h/c) haired teen, focused on Izuku and his muttering.

"Shuddap" was his only response and immediately Izuku immediately clicked his mouth shut.

"THIS IS HOW THE TEST GOES, MY LISTENERS!! YOU'LL BE EXPERIENCING 10-MINUTES LONG MOCK CITYSCAPE MANEUVERS!! BRING ALONG WHATEVER YOU WANT!! AFTER THIS PRESENTATION YOU'LL EACH HEAD TO YOUR ASSIGNED TESTING LOCATION!!"

(M/n) sighed 'This reminds me of the Chunin except this is much louder and they objective is different.'

Petting Pakkun he glance at the now plain headband the pug had, he changed it after meeting the principal, wanting to keep being a shinobi a secret. 'How did I got stuck in this position again? Oh right the principle. I wonder what I'll be facing then'

His attention then turned to Katsuki who asked a question, which Izuku shakily answered. Glancing at his ID card and noticed he was in a different area. Nowhere near Katsuki or Izuku.

"I'll crush them all" was all the shinobi heared from Mr.Explosiveboy. Izuku glanced at his friend's ID and was saddened he wasn't with him.

"EACH SITE IS FILLED WITH THREE KINDS OF FAUX VILLAINS. POINTS WILL BE REWARDED FOR DEFEATING EACH ACCORDING TO THEIR RESPECTIVE DIFFICULTY LEVELS. USE YOUR QUIRKS TO DISABLE THEM AND EARN THOSE POINTS THATS YOUR GOAL, LISTENERS."

(M/n) was thoroughly confused about the faux villain that was on the screen, he squinted at it but turned back at his book, freezing little when his clone popped and listened to Mic saying something about harming other examiners is prohibited.

'no harming others? Does that mean we rescue anyone in need? It does makes sense since this is a Hero school'

Seeing another student stand up, and learning that their name was Tenya Iida, interrupted and called out "May I ask a Question? There appears to be no fewer than four varieties of faux villains of this handout! Such blatant error, if it is one, it is highly unbecoming for UA, Japan's top school! We're all here today in hopes of being molded into model heroes!" He paused, then turned and pointed towards Izuku and (M/n) "AND YOU! With the curly! You've been muttering this entire time... It's distracting! If this is some sort of game to you, the please leave immediately!" He glared at Izuku, before turning to (M/n) who was engrossed in an orange book with a crossed red circle. "And you, with the orange book! Put it away! Do you know how rude that is?!"

Hearing Izuku meekly apologize, the older teen out away his book and stood up facing Iida "Look glasses. I don't even want to apologize for something so stupid, I don't see how you could hear my friends muttering if it's not even loud. To answer your question, yes I know. Do I fucking care? No, no I don't"

The while auditorium gaped at the nonchalant attitude from the teen while Izuku softly smiled. Honestly Iida pissed (M/n) off it the blue haired male reminded him of the Hyuuga or Uchiha clan.

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, EXAMINEE 7111, NICE CATCH! THANKS! BUT THE FOURTH FAUX VILLAIN VARIETY GETS YOU ZERO POINTS! HE'S MORE OF AN OBSTACLE! -"

(M/n) blinked at the screen. Those are the faux villains? They're basically Metal box thingies right? This should be easy.

Iida apologized with a bow and sat back down.

"THATS ALL FROM ME! I'LL LEAVE MY LISTENERS WITH OUR SCHOOL MOTTO. THE GREAT NAPOLEON BONAPARTE ONCE SAID, 'TRUE HEROISM CONSISTS IN BEING SUPERIOR TO THE ILLS OF LIFE'...PLUS ULTRA! BREAK A LEG! EVERYONE. "

"Good luck Izuku, but seriously don't break your leg" Izuku gave him a look "I'm not joking"

"OH AND EXAMINEE 4156, GOOD LUCK"

'way to be obvious idiot'.

(M/n) before the gate and immediately entered when the word start was uttered.

Immediately he stood in front of a faux villain and gaped at the sight before him.

This wasn't the metal box he imagined during the explanation of the exam.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
I'm in serious need of a routine.  All I do is sleep, eat, sleep,  think, edit or scroll through the internet.

What is my life?!

What do you think of the story so far?