Chapter 9

Everyone stared at the assistant with wide eyes, He was a teen, older than them by a few years. He was wearing a pair of pants that hugged his legs from knee below, from above the knee the pants were baggy to allow easy movement. A sleeveless muscle shirt which was a size larger but doesn't hide the fact that the teen had a built body, the shirt had a hood which looked like it was carrying something (Pakkun), and lastly black boots which rested a few inches below the knee.

In short words he was out of uniform. How could they have mistaken him for another student when the outfit and age difference was pretty obvious.

Iida stood up and and asked Aizawa, as he still eyed the older teen.

"Sensei, may I ask why he is the teacher Assistant? He's young enough to be a high school student? Why isn't he in School?"

(M/n) deadpanned, he couldn't even speak up when Izuku beat him to it.

"He isn't in school because he's a foreigner, he was here for nearly a year.....Now that I think about it, don't you have school from where you came from? What about your parents?" surprisingly the green haired male hadn't stuttered. (M/n) sighed and answered the question with a few small lies.

"Where I'm from the education system is really different, I entered the academy there and graduated early (Like really early), as for my parents, they left when I was a few hours old, and no I don't have any guardians."

Everyone's face dropped at the mention that he had nobody, The redhead decided to ask a few more questions. "Who took care of you? Do you have a quirk? Where are you from? How did you come here? Are you planning to go back? Oh! Do you have a job there? What is it about?"

(M/n) mentally groaned, he swear he could hear Pakkun snickering. "I didn't really have anyone to look out for me, except my friends. Yes I do have a quirk (or two). I'm from a place called Konoha. I'm not sure how I got here, I only remember going to meet up with a friend and being ambushed. Yes, I do, that's my home. I do have a job. I can't tell you what my job is since I don't know you well, but all I can say that it's dangerous."

The shinobi turned to Aizawa quickly "Can we just get on with the day I'm already tired of talking."

Aizawa nodded, but secretly was curious, What academy did he went to, to graduate early? What was his quirk?

He push the thoughts to the side, time will tell. He rummaged in his sleeping bag and pulled out multiple UA Gym Uniforms. "Put these on immediately, then head off to the training grounds."

(M/n) secretly was glad he isn't a student, those outfits looked... Uncomfortable. Speaking of outfits he needs new clothes. People will start to question the symbols on his clothing, he should also buy some stuff for Pakkun as well.

He should go shopping later. He could remember he has over 190000 ryo ($19000). But then again, they use Yen here, not ryo.

'Oh great now,  I feel way older than I'm already am'

Deep in his thoughts he absently followed Aizawa into the training ground and stopped once he arrived.

'I'm still a minor here until I turn 18 but I can't drink anything until I'm 21....that means no saké' that thought made him pale he can't live without the alcoholic beverage.

Moments later he found himself joined by his students (?). Facing the building,  he couldn't bother with what Aizawa had to say,  until -

"We will be conducting a test of your quirks." Snapping his attention back to the teacher.  Hearing the class protest loudly, he winced as it made his ears ring. 

He failed to notice a pair of heterochromic eyes, who caught the wince.

"What?!"

"A test....of our quirks?!"

"What about the entrance ceremony?! The guidance counselor meeting?!"

"Guidance counselor?" (M/n) muttered after recovering.  The entrance ceremony was something familiar for him,  he experienced it and escorted Naruto as well,  but a counselor for guidance,  it doesn't really surprise him,  the new generation needs it to prevent breaking apart from the pressure they might face in future training.

Aizawa groaned in annoyance , ignoring the older teen's question. "If you want to be heroes,  you won't have time for such niceties" He paused and stressed the other students.  "Ever heard of U.A's free reign? That goes for teachers, too"
He paused and eyed the horrified students. Eventually his eyes fell on (M/n) who was reading a rather thick book with strange kanji on it,  but what he didn't know is that the shinobi is analyzing both book and students.

'strange' was all his thought about his assistant.

"Softball pitch,  Standing Long Jump,  50-Meter Dash,  Endurance Running,  Grip Strength Test,  Sustained Sideways Jumps,  Upper Body Exercises and Seated Toe-Touch.  Naturally,  these are all activities you should recognize from Middle School. Physical tests where quirks were not allowed to be in use.  The country still hasn't gotten around to standardizing these tests for records or to keep track of average performance levels" He shrugged. "Well,  that's negligence on the part of the M. E. X. T"

Aizawa turned slightly to face Katsuki  "Bakugou you scored top in the Entrance Exams,  right? How far could you pitch a softball in Middle School"

"67 meters", the ash blonde male responded,  annoyed. Surprisingly, Bakugou already knew that (M/n) was at the exam,  he just didn't made an attempt to make it obvious.  He's more mad that the older teen did the exam out of entertainment. How did he knew that? It was told in his acceptance letter.

"Everybody knows it wasn't me that got first place"

Aizawa ignored the second comment as he threw the baseball to the bomber boy,  who caught it with near perfect ease. 

"okay.  Now use your quirk to throw it.  Do whatever you need to, so long as you don't leave the circle.  Give it all you got. "

(M/n) could only let out a quiet groan, knowing what Bakugou was going to do, he prepared himself by taking a few steps back, not that it'll make a difference for his ears . 'I'm starting to hate this job'

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

IM BACK. Thanksgiving was awful if you were wondering. Yes i'm working on my other story.  NIght school is almost over for me. Im starving since i didn't ate yesterday (i stayed home alone while my family went to a flea market and went out to eat) i couldn't eat breakfast at school because i was overwhelmed by the mass number of students in the room.

i'm also planning to post this story in quotev in my account @food4lifeplzbut if you see someone with my story please inform me.

But i hoped you enjoyed this chapter. leave a comment below and please leave a vote.

Have a good day.