"I don't want you to Die..."

Rusher's POV

Devon called me. What did he want?

"Yes?" I answered. "Get your ass over here right now! I want to know what that paper is all about!" He yelled through the speaker. "Fine. I wanted to talk to you anyway..." I hung up and headed over to the Hotel he was staying at. 

Devon's POV

Rusher knocked on the door. I opened it, and pulled him in. I through him to the wall. "What the hell did you say to Julio?! HUH?!" He coughed and looked me in the eyes. "I told him you were a sick son of gun who only wanted him for what he had in his pants." I couldn't take it. I pulled him from the wall, my fists twisted with his shirt. I through him to the bed. He stummbled and lay on his back. "What? You gonna go for my pants too?" He tried sitting up and I punched him square in the nose. A steady streem spilled from his nose. The red staining his white and gray t-shirt. "Son of a.." He leaped from the bed, pushed me at the wall and whipped his nose. That didn't stop it. It kept flowing. He through a punch at me, and I dropped down. Just barely dodging. He stopped him self before his white knuckles clashed with the wall. I was older, but much weeker then Rusher was. I also had my blood problum...I couldn't let Rusher hit me. I wasn;t going to tell him to stop because I had a disease, because I didn't want to look like a bitch. I hit him, I couldn't tell him to leave me alone. He raised his fist, going for another blow, when he froze. 

"Devon...you have a disease..." He whispered. I nodded. "Yeah...so? You hate me..What do you care if I die? Isn't that what you want? For me to not be with Julio?!" He stood with his arms limp at his sides. "I...I don't want you to die..." He said lightly. I got up. I leaned in close to his face. "Well taking Julio away from me, may as well be killing me." I leaned away and let the words sink in. I went to the bathroom to get stuff for his nose.