The League of Legends Thing

Devon's POV

As The plain drew closer and closer to my destination, I got more and more nervas about talking to Julio. 

"The plane will be landing in another half hour." The pilot said over the speaker.

I shook a bit. Half an hour...then tomorrow I talk to Julio 

                                                                                -=+=-

I woke with a long yawn. Today I was going to talk to Julio...tell him I like him...I hope he doesn't hate me. 

I got up, and got dressed. A blue plaid button-up, skinny jeans, black shoes and I did my hair. Besiding, why the hell not? I pulled out my black face paint. who doesn't love the war-paint?

Ready. The Cube meet up wasn't for an hour. So I decided to go check out the League of Legends thing at Pax.

Tomahawk's POV

I woke up, my face on the cold wood floor of my hotel room. I must have fallen off the bed last night. I pulled my self up and hoped into the shower. As the water ran down my body, I thought of what to say to Devon. 

'Hey. Devon, I like you. Yeah..' Nope. Lame

'Devon, you make me so happy. I want to spend every moment with you.' Nope, that was to much.

'Devon...Ever sense I met you...I have liked you...and I know you don't like me...But I had to tell you...'

That was perfect. But...should I tell him around the Cube members..? I don't want to be rejected (Because I know I will be) Infront of them. They'll think i'm some sorry baby. If not at the meet-up..Then when? Wait! Devon's going to that League of Legends thing...I'll tell him there! 

I got out of the shower, dressed and flew out the door. I hope he's still going to that thing.