Same Feelings..?

Devon's POV

I took a deep breath. "Ok..." I stepped up next to Julio. He noticed how close I was, I could tell he wanted to take a step back. But he didn't.

"Julio...I...I...Ever sense I met you, I liked you. Like, like you. I know you don't like me back...I understand that. I know you think i'm stupid, and a freak for likeing you, You just needed to know." He smiled...He smiled

"Now Devon. You would be stupid to think I didn't like you back."

WHAT. 

"You...I...what?" I asked. He leaned forward, to me, stood on his tip-toes and hugged me around the neck. It took me a moment, but I hugged back. "So..." I realised the hug, stared into his eyes. "You have liked me too...this whole time?" "Yeah." He said, nodding. He punched me square on the shoulder. "Ow! What the heck?" I asked. "That was for making me nervas, And for making me wait." He hugged me again and my phone rang. "What is it?" He asked, realising me.

"The Cube meet-up starts in 20 muinets!" I said, half yelling. "Lets go then!" He started to turn away when I stopped him.

"What should we say to the others..?" I asked. He looked at the ground, smiled and looked back at me. "That they Ship is real." He said. The smile on his face couldn't get any bigger. He jabbed me in the side with his finger. "CAN'T CATCH ME!" He yelled. He turned, and booked it down the hall. 

I ran after him. Laughing the whole time.