Graser and Bayani

Devon's POV

I woke, with Julio in my arms. I kissed his ear and slowly got up. I didn't wake him. I got dressed just when I heard a knock on the door. I walked over to it.

"Oh. Hey Bayani." "Hi." He didn't seem happy...

"Julio here?" He asked. "Yes. He's sleeping, but he's here." He nodded. "Rusher told me what happened." "So, do you respect us yet?" "Nope." "Then why are you-" I was cut off by a hard ounch to the face. I tumbled back wards and passed out. 

Tomahawk's POV

I woke with a hand around my wrist, pulling me. "Wh..what?" I asked, rubbing my eyes with my free hand. Someone shoved my into the bathroom. "Get dressed!" I heard a familure voice bark. Graser.

Why was he here..? Where was Devon..? I pulled on my close fast and tried opening the door. It wouldn't budge. 

I heard screaming and soft crying from the other side. 

"SO YOU RAPED HIM, HUH?" That was Bayani.. "NO! He wanted it too!" Devon cried out. I heard him grunt a bit. "Hey! Don't hit him!" I hit the door. "Please! Graser, let me out!" "Be quiet Tomahawk." "NO! Don't hurt him! I wanted it! I said yes! It's ok! He didn't hurt me!" Graser hit the door, causing me to stumble back. "Be QUIET Tomahawk!" "NOOOO! Graser, open this fucking door!" Graser threw the door open, and pulled me out. He threw me at the bed. I fell, but didn't land on it. I hit my head on the foot board...ow...

"I told you to shut up!" He yelled. I crawled over to Devon. Graser pushed me with his foor. "Devon..." I whispered. Blood dripped from a cut on his cheek. I whipped at it. He flintched from the pain. "It's ok...Julio..." He whispered. I stood, wobbling. "CAN'T YOU GUYS LEAVE US ALONE!? DEAL WITH IT! WE LOVE EACH OTHER! OKAY?" I yelled. They both looked at me, a bit shocked. "He didn't hurt me...he didn't rape me...YOU hurt HIM. Don't you rmember? You fucking idiots! Devon has a disease! He bleeds more. Now he's laying here, possibly dieing because you you guys!" I tried helping Devon stand, but he just lied there. I let him stay. "Sorry I hit you.." Bayani mumbled. "WE DON'T WANT YOUR APPOLOGIES. GET OUT! GO AWAY! I never want to talk to you guys again...GET OUT." I jumped at them. "I don't care what you say..." Graser hissed. "I still don't like that your together." "Tough shit! Because you have no say." The left.

I helped Devon up and cleaned his cut. "You...got them to leave?" He asked. "Yeah. They still don't like us being together though." "Like Rusher said...They arn't our true friends." 

That stuck to me...I would miss them being our friends...But Not when I remember what they said...what they did.

I'm glad they are gone.

I'm glad I have Devon.

I love him.