We Will Talk Later

Devon's POV

Julio and I showed up at the Cube meet-up at the same time. Together. Everyone else was already there. We decided to tell them as soon as we got there. So we didn't have to act weird. 

I looked at Julio, he looked at me. There was still 8 minutes untill fans were to come. I offered my hand to him. He took it in his and we walked up to everyone else. 

Everyone turned to say hello. There eyes went huge. 

"What...What's up guys..?" Bayani asked. I looked at Julio and smiled. "Me and Julio are together." I said. Bayani looked both confussed and disgusted. "You're...what? Please tell me you're kidding." "No. I'm not." I could feel Julio tense up. He didn't like his friends judging him. "Devon, I knew you where Pan, but Tomahawk?" He looked at Julio with wide eyes. Julio's voice sounded weak and cracked as he spoke. "I...I'm gay." Bayani drew back a step from surprise. 

"You don't have to look at us any different." I continued, trying to get the focas off Julio. I released Julio's hand and put my arm around his shoulder. "We are still the same people." 

"But isn't Tomahawk...16? Arn't you..21?" Graser walked a step foward too. "Well yes." I nodded. "Isn't that like..illegal?" "No. I don't believe so. Do you two, have an issue with us being together?" I asked. "Well. Kinda. It's just that Tomahawk is so young..." Graser stopped he didn't want to talk about him like he wasn't there. "Can I talk to you later, Devon?" "Sure. No problem." I said, a bit bitter. I looked around the group. "Anyone else have any issues? If so, please come forward so we can talk about it." I said. Bayani, followed by Rusher, and Dolphin, stepped forward. "Hmm..I didn't know my friends were so againced happieness." I commented. "We arn't. Can we talk now?" Graser asked. "Yes. Julio, go with everyone else to meet the fans. Tell them we will be out soon." "But Devon..? Can't you guys talk after?" I sighed. Looking at Graser I said, "After?" He nodded and we wnt to the meet up.

A/N I DON'T REALLY THINK ANY OF THEM ARE AGAINCED GAY PPL AND I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY WOULD REALLY REACT. THIS IS JUST FOR THE STORY. I CHOSE THEM OUT OF PURE RANDOM-NESS. I LOVE THEM ALL, NO HATE.