With Rusher

Devon's POV

I let him leave...Why didn't I stop him!? I...I didn't want to tell him what Rusher said...Tell him that I thought he may be right...I didn't want him to think I didn't trust him...But now he's gone...

Rusher's POV

Tomahawk was laying on my lap, crying his eyes out. 

"I...I just left..." "It's ok...You did the right thing." "But...why do I feel so bad..?" "Because you are a good person." He sat up and whipped his tears. "Rusher...what did you say to him..?" "Well...I told him that..." He got up and stood staring at me. "What is it with people not telling my things? Is it because i'm the youngest?" I shook my head. "I told him that he was going to take advantige of you." "But he's not." I stood. "Tomahawk, you don't understand. He could take advantige of you. And you would let him." "W-what?" He looked at me confussed. I told him what I told Devon. That he would go along with what ever Devon said he couldn't

"So...so I..." He ran into me for a hug. I hugged him tight as he cried. 

"So he is leaving me.." "I guess so.." I answered lightly. "You can be mad at me Tomahawk...I would understand if you hated me." He looked up at me with teary eyes. "I don't hate you...I'm just..." He sighed. "I guess it is for the best...will you get my stuff from him tomorrow...I don't know if I can see him yet..." I strocked his hair. "yes...don't worry about it...just sleep. Okay?" He nodded. But he didn't move. He stayed in my hug for another minute then went to sleep on the small sofa the hotel room had. "No, you sleep on the bed." He paused. "I...I don't want to sleep in the same bed.." I laughed a bit. I punched his arm lightly. "I never said that. I'll sleep on the sofa, Bud." He grinned. "O-Ok.." He walked to the bed and cuddled up in the blankets. I rubbed his arm and said, "Night Tomahawk." I then went to the light, and flicked them off. I lay on the sofa for a bit before I fell asleep.