Then I Will Leave

Tomahawk's POV

I ran into Devon's apartment. Terrified he was hurt. I found him no wear in sight. I started to freak out...

Then I heard crying. "Devon!?" I yelled. I tried opening the bathroom door but it was locked. "Devon!?" I yelled again. "DEVON!? Open the door!" I heard him cry harder. "N-No....Go away Julio!" "No! Open the door! Devon, what's wrong?" I through my self at the door. Ow

It wouldn't budge. He must be laying againced it.

"Please Devon, just open the door!" "No, go a-away! Please...I don't want to hurt you..." His voice got lower, softer. His crying was muffled. "Please..." I whispered. "Just...open... the door..." I slipped down the door and sat on my knees. "Don't...hurt your self..." I whispered. "Devon..?" No answer. He wasn't crying any more. I didn't hear him at all. "Devon..?" I slowly crawled up the door and tried to open it. Still locked. 

"I...I wont hurt my self..." I heard him whisper. My heart skipped a beat and I fell to the floor again. "Thank god...Devon I thought you...you were dead..." One tear ran down my face. I didn't want to cry, to show I was weak. I whipped it away and stood. "Talk to me Devon. Why was Rusher here?" I heard the door unlock. As I reached for the knob, the door burst open and Devon flew at me. He grabbed my wrists and pushed me to the bed. I landed with a small Ooff.

He pressed his lips into mine hard, but gentle. He attacked me with kisses. His body so close to mine, I felt his chest moving when he breathed. His grip on my wrists loosened, and he put one hand in my hair. With my free hand I cupped the back of Devon's head. He pulled away from my grasp and stood. I lay on my back on the bed, half of my leg hanging off. My body felt cold with out Devon on me. I wanted him back. I scooted and sat up. "What's wrong Devon?" I asked. He whipped at dry tears. "I...I hit Rusher when he came over. I asked him to come over to talk about the paper I found in your pants pocket. Why didn't you tell me about the papaer?" I looked into his eyes. "Because I didn't know how you would react. I didn't want you...Hitting anyone..." He looked away. "Well that plan worked." He said bitterly. "Hey, don't get mad at me!" I said. "I'm not...I just..." "Just what? What did Rusher say to you?" I stood. I put a hand on his face, which was turned away from me. He flintched. I removed my hand. "Don't tell me he...convinced you to leave me...?" I whispered. He said nothing. Didn't even look at me. I stood up straight, sniffed and said, "Fine. If that's how you want it. I'll go. You wont have to worry about Rusher anymore. Or Bayani, or Graser or anyone. I'll be back tomorrow to get my stuff." I walked to the spot which my jeans from earlier lay. The paper wasn't there, so I decided to just call Rusher with out it. 

I walked to the door and opened it. "I hope you understand how much this hurts..." Another tear ran down my face as I closed the door behind me.