The Paper

Tomahawk's POV

I walked back and sat next to Devon. Incase they were still watching from outside, I put my arm around Devon's shoulder and planted a kiss on his cheek. He was so surprised he didn't move. H coughed a bit, choking on his pancake, and TYBZI smiled. "So cute." He said. "Julio?" Devon asked, looking at me. "What?" "What did you go outside to get?" "Nothing.." "Did you go out and do drugs? Why did you just kiss my cheek?" "Because we are in a relationship. Isn't that what people do?" I asked H. He nodded. 

We finished up eating, and parted our ways from H and TYBZI.

As we drove back to the Hotel, Devon turned to look at me.

Devon's POV

"Why did you kiss me earlier?" I asked. "I don't know." He answered, blushing and looking at the road ahead. "Hey...What's wrong?" I put a hand on his knee and he jerked away from me. I pulled my hand away and kept it close to me as if I was just snapped at by a dog. I saw he was fiddling with a peice of paper...

"What's that?" I asked. "Nothing." He said, stuffing it into his pocket. "May I...stay at your hotel again? I think I may just cancel mine. Save the money?" I nodded. "yeah. No problum. But are you okay with sleeping in the same bed..?" "yeah. I'm cool with it." We didn't speak any more untill we got back to the hotel. Julio got changed and left to go hang out with Parker at Pax. I stayed at the hotel for a bit, thinking. 

The jeans Julio wore for breakfast lay on the floor. I picked them up, feeling the pockets. The paper was there. I pulled it out, un-folded it and read it.

'If you need ANYTHING. If he trys touching you, in any way and you don't like it, call. DON'T let him hurt you. Don't let him pressure you. Remember, we are here for you, Tomahawk. ~Rusher

I couldn't beleive it...they talked to Julio? When? I remembered at the resturant...He didn't leave to go to the car. He left to talk to them. What had they said? What had HE said? I needed to talk to them...Tell them to leave Julio alone.