Chapter 6

(Yuri's POV)

Its been a week since I ignore yena.

I miss that duck!

I want to hug and hold her but I know goeun will just hurt me or her so I still manage to ignore her.

I was walking to get my sit when i saw goeun sitting on yena's lap.

'Maybe they're dating' I sigh. My eyes wont leave goeun and yena then I saw them walking away.

I just sigh the thought of yena dating goeun.

"Yuri unnie~" I turn my head and I saw Wonyoung.

"Wonyoungiiee~" She smiled and sit beside me. I feel comfortable towards her she's like a sister to me. We chated about everything.

After an hour were on the classroom.
I saw goeun looking at me angrily, I lower my head and stare to the ground.

"Hello guys!" Mr. Park said

"Hello Mr. park" He reply, I just notice that yena was not here, I wonder where she is. After a few minutes. I saw her walking towards the door, she looks dull.

"Hello mr. park, sorry im late" She said in a serious tone and bow.

"Its okay just sit, I just only announce for our project" Everyone sigh.

"Okay this project is consist of 2member per group" I dont care who my partner was but please not with goeun and her friends.

"Okay I'll announce who were your partner, no objection , stick with your partner.." Mr park said.

"Chaeyeon & Sakura"

"Wonyoung & Yujin"

"Chaewon & Eunbi"

"Kaeun & Sian"

"Goeun & Yunjin" As I heard goeun name, I feel relief but I realize that yena is not yet got called. I feel nervous, please don't , I have to ignore her.

"Yuri & ......" Mr park paused.
'Uggghhhh Why dont you just spill it mr park.

"Yena" My eyes widened as I hear her name being called and being my PARTNER!

I peek at yena, she's already smilling.
'Dont smile you dumb duck' I look at goeun and she's giving me the look TELL-MR-PARK-TO-CHANGE-YOUR-PARTNER.

"Sir. Maybe I can be partner with Yunjin" I stand up. I saw yena giving me frowned.

"Oh but—"

"What? O-uch" Goeun pinch yunjin.
"Yes sir we can change partner. " Yunjin smile.

"If thats the case —" I saw yena standing up.

"No— No changing partners, I have to object that mr. park" Yena said.

"Oh—"mr park was about to talk.

"Rules are rules, stick with your partner. whether you like it or not." Yena said in upset tone. I just lower my head avoiding everyone gaze.

"Y-yes Ms. choi is right. No changing partners its final" As i heard that. My heart is beating so fast.

'Yah Be normal.' I put my hand on my heart.

"I'm giving you 1 month to do the project. Goodluck! Class dismiss" Mr. park said and leave.

'What I'm gonna do now? now that were partner. How can I avoid you?' I cry inside, and punches my heart.

——————————

(Yena's POV)

As I heard yuri's name, I pray to god that please be yuri's partner.