Rejection?

1 week had passed, It's the day of Yuri and Yena's DATE to Lotte World.

(Yuri's POV)

I was frustrated of what to wear since yesterday. I was back and fourth on my closet to the mirror to see if the clothe i'll be wearing is good.

'Why am i getting frustrated its just a friendly date with yena' I roll on my bed and stomp my feet onto the air.

beep

From: Duckyena💘

See you lateeer jjoyul, I'm going to pick you up! See you at 10am ☺️

To: Duckyena💘
See you later yena ah~ ☺️

I reply to her and I immediately take a shower.

(Yena's POV)

"What a nice morning!" I said as my smile wont fading away.

"What's with the face ducky?" I heard my brother said.

"You seems on a goodmood today?" He chuckles.

"Why? Can't i be happy?" I pouted.

"Ah oppa. I'm going to borrow your car" I said to him.

"Andwae!" I look at him while pouting.

"Whyyyyyy? Why can't i borrow your car?" Im giving him a look PLEASE-LET-ME-BORROW-YOUR-CAR

"Don't give me that look" I walk towards him and embrace him.

"Pleaseee let meee borrooow yyyoouurrr ccaarr jjuusst foor todaaay" I aegyo, I know that she can't resist me.

"Aiggoo. Okay okay! Just don't scratch my baby okay?" My brother gives up and i give him a big hug.

"THANKYOUU OPPA! YOURE THE BEST BROTHER I EVER HAD" He just chuckles.

"Goodluck to your datee duckyy! and please don't do 'it' on my car." He tease me.

"Yah stop your dirty mind, yah go out! I'm going to take a shower" I shoo him away.

"Plus don't do 'it' without protection" He laughs, He run towards the door and close it before I catch him.

"Aishh What a pervert guy, even if im doing 'it', I'm going to do it in a romantic way not just in the car." I automatically realize what I said.

"Yah Choi yena youre just going to have a date with yuri what are you thinking" I scold myself

"Maybe I should text her" I pick my phone on the bed.

To: Joyuuul💘
See you later jjoyul~ ☺️

After i text her , I way straight to the shower room.

[9:00am]

I'm already good with my clothes. I wear a plain shirt the sleeves are just on my elbow, a jeans and tucking it in. My hair is in ponytail. I pick up the transparent sunglasses on the table and look my self at the mirror.

"Uwaaah. You're so Pretty as well handsome." I flying kiss myself through the mirror.

I check the time, It's already 9:10 am.
I walk down to the living room and see my brother smiling at me.

"Where's eomma?" I asks him.

"She went outside." I nodded.

"Okay oppa, I'm going to leave now" I bid a goodbye to him.

"Okay. Remember what i said, dont do 'it' inside my car" I heard him laughing. I just rolled my eyes. I walk to the garage to get the car.

"Hi there sexyyyy" I greet my brother's car.