when you can't move forward or backward

I woke up next morning with a light headache. I showered and got changed. I put on my favourite black skinny jeans and a white blouse with silver texts. I combed my hair and put them in a rat-tail, found a black tight leather jacket and black up-to-knee boots with silver buckles. I also took black leather gloves and put them into the pocket of the jacket. At 10 on the dot i departed from the apartment and made my way towards Diane's house. We met half way.

" Wow! Someone's dressed in dark today..." she said with a sheepish smile on her face. I pretended to be surprised like i hadn't known what i put on.

" Well today's is not THE nicest weather. It's all cloudy and stuff." i said while looking into the sky, where a thick cloudbank was covering the sun.

" You got that right." You know- you look really young next to me." she said with a hint of jelousy in her voice.

"Shit happens." i answered quietly and walked across the road. I put on my reflective sunglasses that i always have with me, when i walk outside. I never mentioned it but i have a habbit of changing my eye colour, when something upsets me. That explains the glasses.The gloves have an important role aswell. I couldn't use my powers through them so when anyone happens to bug me- they never find out.

"Are you sure that none of your relatives haven't died and you're not going to a funeral? Because you sort of are dressed that way."  Diane asked while we had mingled with people and were looking at the stuff for sale at different stands.

" Black is my favourite colour as well as silver. You don't need to mourn someone just to wear the colour."  i answered immediately and noticed some soldiers and police officers walking amongst the crowd as the were searching something or someone. I had a strange feeling about this.

" This is unit 8. Still no sign of the girl, over."

i heard one of the guys from the military say.

 Oh, Crapp! i thought and tried to calm myself down. I had a feeling that they were looking for me but who and why?

"Diane. I'm sorry but i gotta dash." i whispered quietly. She looked at me, slightly confused and nodded. 

" Okay. Bye!" she said and kept on walking. I started walking away from the stands and was going to get into an alley, when a soldier saw me. I heard him give the street name to the others. I started running as fast as my legs could carry me but unfortunately i found myself in a dead-end street.  I climbed on the trash bins and jumbed over the wall. When i looked up i saw something i didn't want to see. I had set myself a trap. I sighed and muttered a curse. The whole team, who had captured me as a wolf was there, preventing me from escaping.

" Well well well. And what's this? A gathering?"  i asked with a slight smirk. 

" You either come on free wil or we drag you away from here?" asked the man in the iron suit. I raised an eyebrow.

" You do know that i can whipe out the whole street with just a beck of a hand?" i asked them. I took my gloves of and put them into my pocket.

" Were actually hoping that you don't do it."  said the archer. 

"Hope is for fools. Not that you're fools or anything. It's just what they say." i said giggling.I knew how much trouble i would be in if i blew up the street for my own good.

"If you REALLY want to get me, i suggest we play a game." i said, my face more serious.

" And what exactly is the game?" asked the iron man.

" A fair one. If one of you gets me down, i give up and come with you ." i answered. This was my chance to test myself

" But if we can't?"asked the redhead.

" Aw come on! There's more of you. You should manage. But if you REALLY can't, you'll go back without me. i answered with a yawn. "I suggest that the piece of metal stays in it's place. Otherwize i may screw the electronics so bad that you can't fix it." I motioned my finger towards the man in metal. I had no need to see his face to think that he was pretty pissed of because of me. I took my sunglasses off and threw them away from me.

All out of sudden they came for me. First the woman with red hair tried to grab me but in the speed of light, i captured her hand and threw it away, dodgind the archer's arrow.

"Hey! That's not fair! i yelled and made a backflip to get away from the man in the national colours. Next thing i felt pain spread across my face. I realised that the archer had hit me in the face with his bow. I jumped to him, stole his bow and threw it to the roof of the building.

" Now you've pissed me off!" i growled through my teeth and put a leg behind him, pulling him down instantly. I turned around so i was facing the redhead, who had me as a target.

" Again humans and their damn guns" i snapped and with a small move with my right hand, the gun flew against the wall. Next i took on the guy in American colours and charged at him. The whole blow was taken by his shield, which backfired the blow and sent me against the wall- my back first. I hit my head and fell on the ground unconscious.

*

"Ow"  i mumbled, when i tried to get up. My head hurt really bad. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in the same glass room, where i had been as a wolf. The trash i had created from the toys had been cleaned and the  brown blanket had been taken as well. There was nothing besides a  transperrant seat or place to sleep, without a matress. But i was on the floor. I yawned slilently and fell back onto the floor, paying not much attention to my surroundings. I didn't even feel like to look at the person, who came to my glass prison.

"Rayanne-Amelia Roberts?"  i heard my name from the other side of the glass

"I guess so." i sighed. " What do you need me for?"

"We need your help and we have a reason to think that you're in danger." answered the voice to my question. I was up in the splitsecond time and regretted it immediately. My headache was even stronger.

" Fuck!" i mumbled while holding my head with my hands."Who? Why? What for?"  i asked and looked up to the man with dark complexion, who was standing on the other side of the glass. He had an eyepatch, that startled me a bit.

" A demigod, who's trying to take over the world. As soon as he finds out about you, he would try to make you a part of his army. I believe that even you don't know how far your powers reach." he said with a calm, almost monotone voice

"How did you find me?" i asked with slightly slanting eyes.

"Thanks to the first time, when we captured you in your other form. I let Bruce Banner install a locatorchip under your skin on the neck. We followed you and it looked a bit weird that you went into an apartment. After that, finding you wasn't that hard. He told me the whole thing.I walked towards the glass table and sat down. They really knew how to do a good job.

"I don't know what to say..." I said in a surrendered voice and looked at the ground.

" Are you ready to work with us?" he asked one final question.

"Yes. Besides your team got me on my back. I have no rights to say no." i sighed heavily and raised my head. I heard someone coming.