The surprise in the woods

When i got down, i noticed that Steve had gone somewhere. I had no time to think about something else when i heard gunshots and screams.When i got around the corner, i saw a bunch of strangers. As soon as they saw, they opened fire in my direction. Raising both hands in front of myself, i created and invisible shield into the whole corridor, which captured all the bullets. I noticed that i was only a couple of meters away from the control room and heard someone shooting from the ones who were blocking the door. With a swift movement with my right hand, i sent the bullets back where they came from. I decided to run ahead and with a quick jump, i was already past the bodies on the floor. I heard movement from the distance.

"Ray!" i heard someone call behind me. I turned around and saw Tony coming towards me, wearing his metal suit.

"Since when do you call me Ray?" i asked him right away.

"Since now. Where are you running?" he asked me in return.

"Outside. I have a feeling that there's something going on there." i answered quickly and continued to run, hearing Tony's heavy steps behind me. I pushed the door open and outside we were. I saw how the Hulk pushed some guy with black hair against the ground.

"Hulk! Let him go immediately or i swear i'll bite the hell out of you!" i shouted to the two of them. Hulk backed away and headed somewhere else. The man, who was lying on his back, smiled at me painfully. When he tried to get up, i shoved him back down. The rest of the team arrived a bit later, running.

"Take him inside." i said to them, giving the man on the ground a poisonous glare.

*

An hour after the insident i decided to go see the intruder. I walked down the corridor until i reached the penatrent box where i had been twice. Now he was there. The man who could be called the criminal of the century. When i stopped in front of the glass cage, the man looked at me.

"Well, well Loki. We finally meet." i said with a small smile on my face. I noticed a chair and sat on it, looking at the guy's every movement through the glass. His gaze was awfully sly.

"Rayanne-Amelia Roberts. The girl with the limitless power." he said and walked closer to the glass wall, putting his palm against the glass.

"What are you trying to reach?" i decided to ask, slanting my eyes slightly and staying as much as possible behind my ,,grey wall".

"First of all i´d like to train a wolf. Especially a wild one like the one who is sitting in the other side of the glass in a different form. Did you notice that they have domesticated you like pathetic dog?" his voice became cold as well as the look on his face.

"You're not better. You act like a egocentrical half-god, who should be butt-kicked." i snapped at him with a stern voice and stood up, getting closer to the glass.

"No-one has achieved that until now. Maybe you would like to help out? Try it yourself?" he tried to tease me.

"You are not getting out until your brother arrives. I think he'll allowe me to bite you a bit." i had managed to stay calm, which was rather strange. Maybe i had gotten better in handling myself.

"I don't have to wait for long to get out of here then. I suggest you to watch your back. You may never know, when you're being attacked." he nealed closer to the glass. Something inside my told me to think what i'm saying.

"Are you threatening me?" i asked, stepping away from him.

"Maybe." he said with a crafty smirk slipping it's way across his face. I just walked out of the room. I was just a little bit irritated and i didn t know why. When walking past the Living area, i ran into Tony.