The training and the truth

I followed Clint into the training room. After me Tony walked in as well. He was the audience and tried to help me verbally but it didn't work out that great. He made me laugh and because of that i lost my vigilance and had to discontinue the training because i was laughing on the floor on my back. At some point Tony left for a while and i was finaly able to concentrate. I was supposed to block the shots and Clint was in the roll of the attacker. The only rule about the whole training was that i wasn't allowed to use my powers. Right choice i may say and because of that, i was wearing my leather gloves again. I managed my task and was trying to get him onto the ground as well. I hooked my foot behind him, causing him to fall and he pulled me down with him. I fell on top of him as you may have guessed. I heard steps and giggling.

"I only leave for a minute and the two of you are already on top of eachother." said Tony with a smile on his face. I immediately got up and a little bit more pink in the face than usual i may add.

"I had no intentions on hi fiving him with my body. It was his fault because he was the one who grabbed me when he fell." i said a little bit too fast. I could see it from the look of his face that he wanted to say something aggrevating to make things even worse.

"Okay! I'm not going to piss you off just in case." he raised his hands into the air as a sigh of defeat and smirked.

"The training's over. You may go." said Clint, still sitting on the floor. I nodded and went to my room to get a shower.

*

The rest of the time that i spent out of my room, went by quite odd. Every time i walked past Natasha or sat in the same room as her, she looked at me as i was a bug, waiting to be crushed. What got her knickers in a twist?

The next day went by as uneventful as the one before. I walked around the "Flying Dutchman", thinking about getting out to go hunting. For the safety of the others. The longest timespan i had spent without hunting was 3 weeks and that was the critical line. Even though it had been 1 week, i already had the moodswings so the chance of getting pissed off was even bigger.

I heard distant yelling and decided to have a look at it. When i reached the resting area i saw Bruce on the ground and Tony against the wall on the other side of the room.

"Tony! Get out of here NOW!" i yelled over the whole room. I had been told about Bruce changing when to get him mad. I wasn't going to fight with him in the room, where the others are in danger. I immediately thought of a plan, when the green giant looked at me with angry eyes and started running towards Stark instead.

"Hey you! You big green pile of misery! You're going the wrong way!" i tried to get his attention. I grabbed the vase from the table and throwing it into his back. He turned around and started running towards me. OH SHIT! i tought with a flinch and started running, hearing heavy footsteps behind me. I turned into a wolf so i could run faster. To my luck, i had managed to get outside, Hulk following me but how to calm him down?  I heard someone yelling at me and it was enough to disturbe my vigilance and i felt a strong punch to my ribs, making me fly meters away. I cried and got up. I jumped at his shoulder and bit it, making him more pissed off. I noticed out of the corner of the eye, that we were getting closer to the edge of the float. Maybe i have a chance to push him over it? I didn't have much time to think before i felt the gound dissapear beneath my paws. I let go of the Hulk and got away from him, turned into a human so that way i fell slower than the Hulk. To our fortune i noticed that we were heading towards a lake. First i heard a huge splash like it was made by an elephant, making mine sound pathetic. I swam to the surface and saw not a piece of the Hulk. A moment later Bruce appeared to the surface.