Chapter four

4 years ago

Young Luan's P.O.V.

I saw the glob fall on Lucy. It somehow covered her all over. Perfect! I also realized that it was gooey and sticky. It looked like it was a solid. It looked like it took her shape. Then, I saw it go in her mouth. In her nose. In her… eyes. How? I think she was screaming. She finally fell down the stairs and stopped moving. At the top of the stairs, I saw Luna, stairing (get it? Stair on staring? Pun!) down at Lucy and I. She had a very worried look on her face.

Young Luna's P.O.V.

I finished reading my book. I just went out of my room trying to find something to do. I decided to ask Lincoln if I could use the Dad's PC for some research about the author of the book. As I was heading downstairs, I saw Lucy. Or, at least, I think it was Lucy. A weird color changing glob was on her. It looked like it was torturing her. It seemed like it was trying to get in her. Suddenly, she fell down the rest of the staircase and stopped moving altogether. I saw Luan at the bottom of the stairs, looking at me. Is Lucy alright?

(A/N Sorry about the shorter chapter. I had to save the rest of the information for the next "Four Years Ago" chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.)