Chapter nine

Lori's P.O.V.

I looked over at Lucy, seeing that she just froze. Her lips moved a little, and then, she was just gone.
"Did... Did anybody see that?" Lana asked us.
"Was that Lucy?" Leni asked.
"I saw her." Lisa said.
"Me too." Luna said.
"Did anybody NOT see her?" I asked, emphasizing the word not.
Nobody spoke up.
"Ok, something's wrong with Lucy. She's been acting strange." Lincoln said.
"Guys! Lily's gone!" Lynn shouted.
"Lynn! Please, stop. We know she... she's dead!" Leni started to sob.
"No! I mean, her body isn't there!"
"What?!?" We all shouted in unison.

Lucy's P.O.V.

The reason I was mumbling a spell at the attic door is because Lori was controlled by the woman. If I didn't, she would have seriously hurt Luan. She was gaining more and more strength. I managed to get Her out of controlling Lori. That doesn't mean that She can't control them again. I was finally finished doing the spell.
"Lucy!" Lincoln shouted.
I froze.
All my siblings looked at me.
I mumbled another spell, the one of teleportation. They might have thought that I actually wasn't there.
I need to get Lily's body.
I went in her room to fetch her.
Got her.
I got out before Lynn got into the room.
I got into the attic.
Time to do the spell for making Lily back to life.
In one piece of course.
I already memorized all the spells in the book.
Spell time.

A/N

I feel like I haven't really updated this book much because I am really focusing on Luan's Infection. Sorry that the chapter is a little short. I was binge watching a TV show while writing this, and I can tell you, that's not a good idea. Anyway, have a nice day.

Kylator 5000

Also, be sure to check out my other book, Luan's Infection.