AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello little readers, I just want to leave a little note, before you read the next bit here... I got my inspiration from a song called "A Guy That I'd Kinda Be Into". The song is up here, I would suggest you listen to it, not during the next part though, because it's a little fast, so... yeah. Anyways, I do not own the song, or the animatic. I got this from youtube, and I do not intend this to be copyright. Anyways.... 

I would like to give you all a nickname, instead of calling you all my "Little Readers", I'd like to give you all a nickname... Like   calls her readers "Viruses" Leave stuff down in the comments down below, or nicknames of course, and I would seriously check out Glitchy-chan's profile. If you like PJO/Hoo/ and all of that Riordan crap, and.... Leonidas Valdez! I would really check out her stuff. 

I'm serious. 

Do it. 

Please...

Goodbye my Little Readers!

*seriously though, please, come up with ideas for nicknames because "Little Readers" sounds dumb. xD

~AmberVale

Also, shout out to my co-author , she's got some good stuff too! Check it out! 

   #tomthespooder 

I'll be posting pictures on the stories when I find some good ones. *by that, I mean one's that haven't already been seen a billion times*

Also... Because Tom's skills are amazing, I'm just gonna post this as well... http://gramha.com/media/1923268737840961984  *you're going to have to copy and paste the link, sorry /: