ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢

Mermaid!Taehyung AU

Includes- Strong language, Mature content, fluff, and a bit of angsts.

Chapters may be short or long-

I don't own bts

Gizzy_awesome • 2018

——

Deep in the beautiful, sparkling, blue sea, was a cute red head merman that swims along with the fishes and dolphins

a cute red head merman that swims along with the fishes and dolphins.

His teal colored tail swaying as he swims through the salty water, making his bright red hair stand out.

Smiling, showing his boxy like grin towards the pink dolphin who called him over to play. The red head swims beside her and start having a race, him smiling brightly and communicating with the pink creature who responded back with a fit of giggles.

As the red head continued his play time with his best friend, on shore, walked a blonde boy, looking at the beautiful sea, as he held his sketch book in hand and walked towards a bridge.

The human sits down on the edge of the bridge and opens up his sketch book to a clean page and starts to draw, inhaling the salty smell of the water making him relax and closes his eyes trying to picture what he wants to draw.

The red head merman saw the handsome human, who always seem to come every afternoon to draw.

What if I tell you that the adorable red head was intrigued by the human? Would you believe me?

The merman with the pretty teal colored tail stopped playing his pink dolphin friend and surfaced up to stare at the human, swimming behind a big rock and poking his head out cutely, making sure he wasn't noticed.

His wide teal colored eyes, staring adorably at the blonde haired artist.

The pink dolphin let out an annoyed whine and surfaced up to see the human she knew that her best friend has gotten obsessed about.

"Taehyung, you can't be up here when there's a human around." The pink dolphin snapped at her red haired friend who turned his bright colored eyes to her and giggled softly.

"Oh Delilah!" He started as he let out a soft giggle and glanced at her, showing his adorable boxy smile. "It's not like he can see me from here." He smiled at her and turned his head back around poking his head out again.

Delilah grumbled and looked at the human, who was focus on his drawing he was making, poking his tongue out and furrowed eyebrows, dragging his pencil across the page.

"I wonder why he always bring that rectangular thingy with him, he always seem to poke a stick at it." Taehyung softly giggled, as he admirably stared at the human in front of him.

Humans have always seemed so fascinating to the red head merman, he always thought how adorable that they have legs and how they walked. He wants to one day try to walk on land, it seems so amazing.

Taehyung strongly believes that humans have such an amazing life, that he so badly wants to interact with them.

The red head was so entertained watching the human from far, that he didn't notice that one of his friends- his father's right hand- popped up to surface.

"Taehyung," the pearly blonde haired merman called out for him, only to softly gasp and he peeped a human from a far.

"What are you crazy?" He snapped at the young merman who turned around and hitched his breath when he saw his father's right hand. Panic started to rise up inside the red head who gulped at the male in front of him.

"Yoongi hyung, I-I was just up here for fresh air I swear!" Taehyung squeaked out has his face started to heat up.

"So?" The elder snapped at the younger who flinched. Looking at Delilah, the elder gave her a disappointing stare.

"Delilah why did you allow him to be up here when there's humans present?" He asked the pink dolphin who nervously squealed.

"I swear Mr. Min, I warned him but he was stubborn and-and-" she stopped rambling as Yoongi shushed her, telling her to calm down.

"It's fine, just make sure that it doesn't happen again." He said, giving her an reassuring smile.

"And you," he started as he turned to the red head who looked nervous, "your father is looking for you." And with that, the older ducked back into the water and swam away.

Taehyung didn't want to speak to his father, he hated how close minded he was.

"Come one Tae, lets go." The pink dolphin said as she went back down into the salty water.

Taehyung let out a small sigh, turning around to peek from behind the rock, he saw the human getting up from the bridge and starting to walk away.

Making the red head sigh sadly and duck down into the water and began to swim towards his home.

———————————

I hoped you liked this..

I wanted to try something new tehe :3