ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

Omg this book just hit #201 in #gayfiction im so happy 😩😩😩😭
-

Omg this book just hit #201 in #gayfiction im so happy 😩😩😩😭-

King Imugi was furious.

Furious because he caught his son interacting with a human.

Murderers.

As the king stood angrily, staring at his younger son with cold eyes, and a deepened frown on his face, Taehyung was holding on Jimin's arm tightly, obviously terrified at his father.

"Jimin, oh my god he's going to k-kill me" the red head mumbled as his orange haired brother held his hand tightly, indicating that the red head shouldn't worry, because he's there to protect him.

As they swam up to their grumpy father, the king held his triton ever so tightly, causing the red head to gulp.

"I thought I told you Taehyung, to stay away from humans." His father snapped at him, his bright green eyes turning a very dark shade of green, indicating how pissed off he is. The red head gripped his older brother's hand tightly and slightly shook under his father deadly stare.

"And you-you saved a murderer?" The king snapped, making Jimin protectively push the red head behind him, in case his father goes off on the poor younger. "You could've let him die! What's what they all deserve!"

However, the red head peeked over Jimin's shoulder, slowly glaring at his ignorant father. Softly pushing the orange haired merman aside, Taehyung looked into his father's eyes, his bright teal eyes slowly turning a shade darker.

"Not all humans are evil father." Taehyung snapped slowly, as he pointed a finger to his father chest and angrily poked it.
"You are just a stupid close minded king. If you weren't so closed up to believing that they are evil, imagine how many things we would've known about the world above us." The red head snarled and crossed his teal colored scale arms across his chest and looked up at his father again, nostril flaring as fire burned into his dark teal eyes.

This father slightly shook in anger, gripping his triton tightly, to the point his knuckles turned white.

Jimin staring between his father and his younger brother nervously. Not knowing what his father was capable to doing to the red head who is having the balls to stand up to his short tempered father.

"If we interacted with humans, and told them not to throw away their-their trash into our home, imagine how many lives would've been saved by now!" Taehyung snapped, had his dark shaded teal eyes narrowed at his angered father, who looked at his son with a disgusted look. Although, it didn't faze the red head at all.

"Tae.. stop.." Jimin softly whispered to his brother. But, stubbornly the red head continued to taunt his father.

"Look here, King Imugi, I understand your hatred towards human just because of mother, but that was long ago, she's gone. You need to accept the fact that her death probably wasn't even intentional. You should learn to be a good king for this kingdom if you want things to be better, I bet mother wouldn't be proud of you."
Taehyung said, as he looked at the king with a scowl, and his eyes still burning with the same fire as before, except it's burning even more than before.

The king's vision went red, his green eyes turning an even darker shade of green, he grabbed the triton and did the unthinkable.

He zapped his younger son on his stomach, causing the red head to curl up and clutch his tummy, a cry escaping his pink lips.

As the angry king struck his poor son, he created a terrible under water tornado, slowly taken Taehyung in, making the red head scream and try to escape, Jimin trying his hardest to reach out for his little brother's hand.

The twister sucked up the poor red head, a heavy rain storm emerge into the sea, powerful lightening striking and very loud thunder shaking the earth.

The king was too angry to even notice that he harmed his younger child, he continued to angrily zap the triton creating a horrible storm.

"JIMINIEEEEEE" The red head screeched, as the orange haired merman tried to swim towards him but failed, the under twister has pulled the red head away.

"TAEHYUNGIE NO!" Jimin cried out, feeling his heart clench in pain, the feeling of failure washing over him.

As the red head got pulled away, the speed of the twister caused him to go dizzy, slowly blacking out.

This storm would change his life forever. Maybe for the better? Who knows.
—————-

Oof